Chapter $59

JESSICA P. O. V.

"Maria for real its was just a mistake" my mom said. Immediately after the act in jayden's home I took my bath and came to my mom's house for a talk and I called laura as well.

"A mistake, really mom. I am sure this was his plan" I said well determined.

"Did you guys use protection " laura asked.

"How will I know laur, I was drunk" I said stating facts because I was drunk.

"You mean you and jayden where drunk " my mom corrected.

"Really mom. Are you on jayden's side or mine... I'm your fucking daughter " I said vexed.

"I'm not taking anyone's side maria I am just saying maybe its possible that you both where drunk and needed love" she said while raising one brow.

"Off all the people I need love from it's him... hell no" I said sincerely.

"Jess don't jump into conclusion like that, why don't you and jayden sit and talk it out " she said more like advised.

"No way mom, I'm not going to talk to that piece of shit in my life" I said.

"And why is that" laura said.

This women are seriously making me go mad.

"He took advantage of me being drunk and he also had the audacity to call me a business deal " I said as my vision became glossy.

"Mi maria don't cry I am sure its just a misunderstanding" my mom said

"Mrs Manchango I don't think we should actually spare him I mean this dude is a sex addict " laura said truthfully.

"Yes he has brought about three women to the house just to have sex including his ex girlfriend" I said as tears run freely down my cheeks.

"Well I don-" my mom began but I cut her off.

"No, I will not forgive a motherfucker like him I will never forgive him. He has no feelings. His a monster " I said while crying.

"It's okay Jess... everything will be fine" laura said as she comes to hug me

"it wouldn't be okay you know it I... " I said but was unable to put the pieces back together .

"You what maria" she said putting pressure on me.

"I AM FUCKING IN LOVE WITH JAYDEN " I yelled as I close my eyes. Opening my eyes laura had a smirk on while my mom was in shock.

I just realized what I said.

"Knew it" laura said still smirking.

"I didn't mean that" I said angrily. While Laura rolled her eyes.

"Look maria I think you should just calm down we don't want you having a fever again " my mom said worriedly.

"Look I just don't want anything to do with jayden ever again " I said as I stood up from the chair, up the stairs and then to my room.

I fucking hate this life. Bullshit.

I go to the bathroom as I look at myself in the mirror. This isn't you maria I said to myself.

You are not weak maria don't let him make you weak. You are strong. You're a brave girl. I said to myself.

I need him off me. I take of my clothes and head to the shower I turn it on as I made the water hotter than warm and wash my self. I let the water wash me straight from my hair down as I scrub my body with the soap and sponge.

He is a disease and I need him of me.

When done I dry myself as I head to my walk in closet and pick out a white crop top that held me like a second skin and a sweat pants. Leaving my hair flowing down naturally.

I look to my phone and saw that it was 1:25pm and with that I climb the bed, I was about to sleep before laura came p

" hey cutie" she said.

" hey" I responded weakly

She came to the bed and lay beside me as she faced me.

"Look its okay I'm here... you'll be fine trust me I wouldn't let anything happen to you" she said promisingly.

"I know laura" I said sincerity lacing my voice.

"Now let's change subject" she said.

"Yes where were you after the party" I said as she started blushing.

" well Richard took me out and from there we had a little fun but with protection if you know what am saying" she said happily. While I rolled my eyes

"Thanks laura" I said.

"For what" she asked confused.

"For being my friend. My best friend " I said and with that we smiled at each other before we let the sleep overcome us.

                   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all