Chapter $91

JESSICA POV.

One year later

"Jane come on, where are you " I said as I walk round the house looking for the girl that's turning 1 today. "Jane Marie Manchango Ross, come here right now or else no cake for you " I said and within seconds Jane comes out from under the stairs. What the hell. She was looking down at her feat playing with her fingers.

"Mama, I'm sowie" she said with her cute Spanish accent, still looking down. I go over to her and bend to her level, touching her full jet black hair. I raise her head with my finger.

"Its okay baby, you just got me worried that's all its okay, come on give mummy a hug" I said and she smiled before she hugged me. Pulling away from me she spoke. " so we can still whave cakie" she said smiling.

"Yes baby we can, now come have a shower, then eat then we get you dressed for your party." I said making her jump in happiness. Her big green eyes shiny brightly.

"Si( yes) (ok) " she said. I carried on my hip and then to her room, removing her night wear, I carry her to the bathroom and place her in the bathtub that's filled with warm bubbly water. I washed and rinsed her hair, brushed her teeth, then rinsed off her body. When done I dry her and pick her up place her on my hip.

I drop her on the floor and take her small hand wrapped around my index finger. Walking her into her own walk in closet.

I pick out a small size red Nike tracksuit jumpsuit, with a pair of white Nike canvass to match the white lines by the side. I also get out fresh diapers and a cap. I dress her up, comb her hair and wear her a white fluffy cap with a puff on top.

The past year with my baby girl has been fantastic... she is literally the cutest and most amazing little human ever... Jayden loves her to the moon and back... always making sure she is safe and comfortable... he hates to see her cry, always want her to smile. How cute.

This past year I also lost some weight as I went back to modeling and work but all in all life was fantastic.

When done I pick Jane up and place her on my hip as we go downstairs and to the kitchen. I place her on her highchair as go over and get her milk. I made a full bottle of milk and the gave it to her. Jane knew how to hold her bottle and she was gradually speaking English and learning Spanish at the same time. I loved it. Her best words are mama and papa and well amore.

When done I rub her back and then I take her to the living room and place her in her big cradle. As she played with the toys.

I go up when I see she's distracted with the toys. I go to my room then to the bathroom and immediately strip out of my clothes as I turn on the shower, wash and rinse my hair, brushed my teeth and rinsed in general, when done I dry my self and head to my walk in closet as I get out a baggy white sweat pants and a matching hoodie with a red and black Nike air Jordan, dried my hair and letting it flow. When done I arranged Jane's bag and head downstairs. Seeing she's still playing.

I pick her up and place her on my hip as I head to the car, opening the back sit door I place Jane inside her black car seat, belt her, close the door and head to the front sit. Opening the driver's side, slip in, start up the car and then zoomed off.

We arrived at the hotel thirty minutes later, we where already up the elevator. Jane was asleep as I place her on my shoulder. We reach the floor and then enter the room meant for us.

I place Jane on the bed as laura comes out of the bedroom with a tan top and sweat pants.
"What the fuck maria, why will you do that" she says with her hand on her chest, dramatic I know.

"Do what" I asked back.

"You just entered my room without telling me what's up" she said as she walked over to me to give me a hug.

"Sorry wanted to surprise you" I say as I break the hug.

"Awww, she asleep already" laura said looking at Jane.

"A full bottle of milk, yeah" I say.

"So when will the artists begin to come"

"The next two hours" I reply.

"So let's eat, I'm starving " I nod and we order some food.

Six minutes later our order comes up to the room. We take it and begin to eat.

"So how's your new wedded life" I asked. Last month laura got married to Richard and then they went for their half a month honeymoon, right now laura and Richard don't want to have babies, they said they wanna wait for at least four months.

"Its cool you know, finally having one to your self and never sharing, I love it" she says happily.

"Oh I'm so proud of you" I say as I hug hug her tightly.

"Thanks"

We continue to talk about some things while eating.

                        $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all