chapter $6

JAYDEN P. O. V.

Looking at myself in the mirror for the last time before going I was looking good.

I wore a velvet navy blue tailored suit from Vasace with a black bowtie and polished black shoes. my jet black hair moved to the back handsomely if you what I mean.

I loved the way I looked and I couldn't wait to see the face of the person who is challenging me for my tittle. I wonder how the person became so rich and successful like that, I seriously don't get. In one year I find out that someone is on my neck for my position, and I have done all my digging the person is anonymous about his business, it so weird, I'm sure the person might be in the mafia that's the only reason. Just wait I'm going to show that go for nothing crook

€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥

We arrived one hour later to the venue.

I took in a deep breath before coming out of the car. Coming out I put on some shades because of the flashes of the camera from the paparazzi.

Walking in and ignoring the questions thrown at me I make my way to the event center.

Walking into ball room it became dead quiet with everyone's their eyes on me and the girls who made sure that their breast popped out in a seductive way, some of the men looking at me with fear in their eyes... ignoring all of them I make my way to Emily and Leo who dressed amazing if you ask.

Emily wore a one sleeve white jump suit and her shoulder length black hair moved to the side a little.

While Leo wore a Gucci well tailored suit with his hair pack up. Yes his hair is a blond shoulder length hair. But to say they both looked incredible.

When I reached them finally, my sister spoke.

"look who is making all the girls wet tonight" she said slapping my shoulder playfully.

"well what can I say it's a normal thing I do" I replied smirking.

"well are you ready to meet your crook of a person. Huh? " Leo asked.

I nodded my head in response.

We talked about nothing in particular before my uncle who is hosting spoke.

"Welcome everyone to the annual Business Dinner Party... " he began as everyone clapped and cheered out of excitement. " This year's B. D. P is going to be amazing, I mean its always amazing but this year is hot. We will be receiving a very special guest, someone who is trying  to steal my beloved nephews tittle away" I roll my eyes... he didn't have to say that part "well everyone get ready because that special guest will be Coming soon. So enjoy your night" he said through the microphone.

I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable and I don't know why but something tells me something good but bad at the same time unremarkable is going to happen.

Weird, like fucking weird.

             $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all.