chapter $4

JESSICA P. O. V

"I don't want that it's to flashy" I said looking at the handless gold dress with so much glitter and to be honest I hate it.

My mom and I where going through some high class dresses from all her designs to wear for the B. D. P. Tomorrow. We would have done this earlier but I didn't have time because of the meetings and paperwork have been having.

We have been here for more than an hour but still I have not seen the dress I want to wear. Well because my mama has been bringing dresses that I hate. Like for real they are nice but to shiny and I don't do shiny.

I mean I hate attention so fuck it.

Looking around the shop for any non sparkling dress but non... Still looking until my eyes landed on the most beautiful dress I have ever seen.

It was a sky blue fitted straight down not to glittery dress that stopped at the ankle with thin straps and a bra cup which had little stone designs around it, It also had a huge slit at the back and stop just 10 inches before the butt. It was beautiful and it was me.

I was brought back to reality when my mom spoke "you like it?"

" no" I said but continued "I LOVE IT " I shouted back.

"pack it up" mom said to her staffs.

We took it with a silver strapped heels with little stones on it. When done we put everything in the back sit as  we enter the car and drove away.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢

I was In my room as I just took a shower and dressed in some grey Nike sweat pangs and a white tan top with some black Nike palms. Leaving my hair flowing natural at my back.

Going down stairs I saw my mom watching KUWTK on E!. My mom and I love the Kardashians. I love Kylie and khloe  while my mom goes for Kris and kim. I like kim but sometimes she's bossy.

Going to the kitchen then the fridge I take out a chicken salad and a pineapple juice. I do healthy people. Don't blame me, blame the modeling.

Moving to the couch opposite my mom. Watching the Kardashians is amazing, I mean the fights are hilarious.

I felt something vibrating in my shorts and I knew what it was. Grabbing my phone which is an iPhone 13 Pro Max. I checking the ID it was Laura, so I picked it up.

I spoke "hey baby girl, whats up"

"good good so are you going to the B. D. P. tomorrow " she asked.

"yeah. You?" I asked

"of course not I'm busy " she answered. A minute of silence went by before she said something that I never thought I would hear

"Did you know that Jayden Xavier Ross is going to be there" I spat out my drink
and shouted

"WHAT".

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Another chapter done and dusted
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

❤💞 y'all