Chapter $61

JESSICA POV

One week later

"I'm coming" I said as I walk towards the door, I opened it which revealed Mr Mours my dad's lawyer but now mine

So to rewind. I called Mr Mours a week ago that I want to get a divorce but since we couldn't see each other because he was handling another case I told him about my contract because I remembered jayden's dad saying that once I sign this document I will be married and never get a divorce. So since now his here because he has studied the papers and want to tell me the conclusion which I hope is a good one.

"Come in Mr Mours have a sit" I said as I gesture to the seats in the living room.

When we took a seat I immediately began.

"So what's the conclusion " I asked.

"Well Mrs Ross you can get a divorce" he said and that statement made me smile. Yes.

"But... " there's a but "... Only if your deal about merging companies is sealed" he said

"Yes, yes it is. We are even the highest company trending now " I said. Thank you lord.

"So then all -" he began but was cut off by someone who turned out to be jayden.

"What's going on here" he asked. Bitch.

"Well jayden this is my lawyer, Mr Mours. His here to help me get a divorce " I said as jayden's jaw harden as he curled his fingers into fists. Hmm.

"What?! Divorce " he said with venom.

"Did you tell me about this before you made your decision" he said angrily.

"No. Why? I mean you're not the boss of me the last time I checked " I said confidently.

He didn't say anything but just walked away but then came to a stop, he turned and spoke.

"Do what you want, if you want a divorce you can have it" he said to me.

"I will also speak to my lawyer about it" he said then walked away. to be sincere I'm kinda hurt by his words. I hold back my tears.

Maybe this is how it will be.

"Jessica look I think you need to sleep over it I call later" he said as he was about to stand but I stop him and spoke. "No I want to get a divorce and I need it as soon as possible " I said.

"Well... will contact you on it later" he said as he stood up and left.

I hate to say this but I really need a drink.

JAYDEN POV

Fuck life, fuck this world and fuck her she wants a divorce then let her have it I am sick of all this feelings I need her gone, she's a distraction in my life. And I am sure as hell know that I hate distractions.

I pick up my phone as I call my lawyer, Mr Smith. It rang for a few seconds before it connected.

"Mr Ro -" he began but I cut him off.

"I want you to prepare divorce papers for me and my wife as fast as possible " I said with anger

"But sir you are both under a contract " he said.

"Look her own lawyer said that it can happen so I suggest you speak to him and then come up with a conclusion before I do it myself" I said sharply.

"His name is Mr Mours" I said because have heard about him from my dad.

"Ok" he said fast.

"I need an immediate feedback " I said sharply.

"Sure sir, bye" he said as he ended the call.

I need to calm down I need to release. I pick up the phone again as I call someone I never thought I would call.

"Hello Vanessa can you come over" I said immediately when the phone connected.

"Sure" she said happily and then ended the call.

I go to my room as I get ready and when I mean ready I mean ready to drink a full bottle of whiskey.

40 minutes time i heard a knock on the door as I was now in the living room, I go open the door revealing vee and immediately I grab her and kiss her. I raise her up so that she will be hanging on my waist. I squeeze her ass as I lead her up the stairs my room.

I need her out of my head.

Forever.

                      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all