chapter $18

JAYDEN P. O. V.

After a whole thirty minutes I heard a car pull over. Looking that direction I see Jessica coming out of her matte black Range Rover, looking beautiful as ever.

She wore a black leggings and a white nike hoodie with black crocs... her hair flowing natural down her back.

Damn this girl will surely be the death of me one day. God help me.

Shaking the thoughts out I walk up to her holding her arm as I spoke.

"Why?" I asked angrily.

"why what?" she replied annoyed as well.

"WHY? THE HELL DID YOU SIGN IT JESSICA?" I shouted.

"SIGN WHAT?" she replied shouting, as she was trying to get out of my hold but I didn't budge.

"SIGN THE FUCKING CONTACT JESSICA. WHY DID YOU? GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY ?" I shouted as the wind started to become rough.

"is this what this is about. Fuck you" she said trying to leave but I held her still... But that just made me angrier.

" JESS DON'T FUCKING PLAY WITH ME RIGHT NOW. ANSWER ME. WHY DID YOU SIGN IT" I asked as I was already at my breaking point.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY. ARE TOU CEAZY???... WASN'T I GOING TO SIGN IT ANYWAY SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ACTING ALL FUCKED UP JAYDEN?" she shouted louder right now as I could feel the rage that was building up in her through her eyes I could see it all but it wasn't compared to the one I am feeling right now.

"OK THEN GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY? ONE IMPORTANT REASON WHY JESSICA?" I shouted as I was above furious right now. Making my grip on her hand more tight than before. Which she wince at.

Putting her hand around my wrist as she tried to take it off but it was no use.

"JAYDEN LET ME GO, YOU ARE FUCKING HURTING ME. FUCKING LET GO" she shouted, trying to take of my hand but I didn't budge.

"THAT IS NOT THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION JESSICA" I shouted a little bit longer which made her flinch.

" JAYDEN I SAID LET ME GO! NOW" she shouted looking at me straight in the eye as I could see the pain I was causing her.

So with that I let go her arm.

She flinched at my action, holding the place I held.

"Jessica look I'm sorry ple-" I apologize but was cut of by a hand to my face.

"don't. Don't say a thing, just don't. Good night jayden and I hope you sleep well. " Jessica said. And with that she entered her car and left.

Fuck. WTF DID I JUST DO?!

               $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all