Chapter $76

JAYDEN POV

We kept on kissing for like 20 minutes before we broke up to catch our breaths.

"Wow, okay, now let me show you the surprise" she said as she went to the bed and picked up the brown envelope that laid on it.

"What's that? " I asked as I walk to her side.

"Well its the surprise, so why don't you open it " she said as she gave me the envelope. I collected it from her and tore up the top of the envelope before bringing out the paper inside. More like a picture.

It looked more like an x ray picture of... Ummm... Wait a baby.
"Is this... Our-"

"Yes its our baby" jess completed my not to sure sentence. "And also its a girl" she added shyly.

"A girl" I said happily. I always wanted a girl, a daughter, one that I can spoil endlessly.... Yessssss

"Are you happy?" she asked shyly

"Of course I am happy, this is the greatest news ever and the best surprise ever, thank you jess, I love you" I said as I pecked her on her sweet soft lips.

"I love you too" she said back.

€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥
It was the next day and also jess birthday. 25 of September. I was so excited. Jess slept over in my house on my bed with me.

I woke up but jess was still asleep. I had a meeting today so I went to the bathroom, took a twelve minutes warm shower before heading into my walk in closet. I pick out a maron suit and a black shirt. Pairing it with some black shoes.

I checked myself out one last time as I look at the mirror.

"is this okay or should I change the shirt" I said lowly to myself as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"It's perfect " someone said and that some one is jess. She was awake as she held the blanket over her breasts.

Jess slept with only her underwear but I gave her my boxers... Because that body wouldn't let me sleep. Forget she's pregnant she's still fucking hot.

"You look handsome" she said as she came down the bed to my side. We looked at the mirror and she said.

"The suit is perfect" she said as she pecked my cheek.

€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€
"Come on jayden seriously, It will be amazing, trust me jayden" jess begged again. Ever seen both I and jess moment of love, I received a call saying that some officials are here to see me, so I dressed up and came to the office with jess, she waited in my office while I went for the meeting. The meeting was done in about less than an hour thirty minutes, since I came back from the meeting, jess said that she had an idea which was about her having to do some photos, maternity photos. I of course said no.

I don't want my wife going on naked just to take some pictures. Like for real. I've seen this before so yes I know. And since then she's been begging me. I love her and I'll do anything for her but this, no.

"Jay please, come on please " she begged again.

"Okay okay fine " I said as she clapped her hands in excitement.

"Oh yes I'll call mom and tell her about it" she said happy. Wow.

"But" her head snapped up at the word but as her smile dropped. " No and I mean no naked pictures okay? " I added.

"No naked pictures, got it" she said with a bored tone.

After a full moment of silence jess started giggling, and if you asked Me I know why.

"Jess?! Stop it" I said smiling.

"But she's kicking and you know how ticklish it is" she said. I seriously don't understand jess, she has started having contractions since the day for the baby is close but the kicking is always ticklish to her.

She giggled again.

I laughed. " I think she's kicking because she's hungry, so come on lets go eat" I said as we both stand. I clear my table before we head out.

"Wait I need to pee" she said as she rushed to the bathroom while I waited. Three minutes later she was out and done.

"Now I am hungry let's go" she said leading us to the elevator.

We entered and moved to ground floor, out the office and then to the car and then off to MACOS TACOS .

We finally arrived at the fast food joint by leo. We come out of the car and then to the door, we enter and get a table.

"Wow this place is crowded" jess said referring to the amount of people who are in here.

"There she is" a girl said as she pointed as Jessica. Suddenly everyone was at the front of our table.

jess eyes where wide like wide.
"Whats up what's going on" jess said.

And then the next thing happened.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Jessica! Happy birthday to you. " they all sang. As jess began to cry.

                   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comeynt
$$share

Luv y'all