chapter $30

JESSICA P. O. V.

I felt someone shaking me with tiny hands , My eyes snap open as I was searching for who was shaking me until my eyes landed on a little girl. She looked at me in a weird way as she smiled.

"hi?" I said more like a question.

"hi" she replied shyly

"sorry who are you?" I asked as we kept looking at each other.

"I am pearl, I'm your little bride" she said with a little giggle... aw, cute

"oh" I said. Moments of silence passed until I spoke

"so what do you want" I said.

"I came to wake you to get ready, I mean today is your wedding right?" she said with sass.
Damn girl you were shy like minutes ago.

"Umm yes" I replied.

"OK then... start getting ready... you don't wanna be late for your wedding? Right?" she asked with an attitude

"Umm yeah" I said confused. Whose child is this

"Well bye" she said then ran towards the door but stopped and turned and spoke.

"your phone rang Umm Laura yes that's the name. She called you" she was about to leave but I stopped her.

"Wait are you here all by your self? " I asked.

"Nope, I came with my mom we're in the other room, bye" and with that she left.

Weird little girl.

Picking up my phone I dialed Laura number. It rang for a while before she picked up.

"hey there bride" she said.

"hey" I said

" are you still sleeping? " she asked.

"nope just got up from bed" I replied as i stood up from bed and went to the bathroom.

"well OK. Your mom and I are on our way to the hotel with the artists. So get a shower before we arrive" she said with authority.

"OK ma'am " I replied with an eye roll

"bye princesa" she said as she ended the call.

Taking off my clothes. I go to the shower and turned it on.

After the shower I put on some underwear and a robe as I dry my hair.

Looking at the mirror I couldn't believe it I am getting married to jayden Xavier Ross my nemesis. What a world we leaving in.

I was brought out of my thoughts as I heard a knock on the door.

"come in" I said.

The door open and my mom and Laura came in with some artists. That was fast.

My mom came to hug me and I hugged her back.

"oh Maria baby how are you?" she asked as she smiled.

"fine" I said. Then laura came.

"oh girl you are getting married can you believe it. " she said.

"nope I can't" I said honestly.

We talked some more as the artists set everything up.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£

"yes but just a little. Thanks" I said looking at myself in the mirror

Right now I am doing my makeup and I am almost done. I'm done with my hair which looks really beautiful. My hair was put in a low curly bun with a side parting, and with little strands of hair falling. There were also huge diamond clips on both side of the hair right above the bun. They were shaped like a leave but with so many stones in it

"and we are done" the makeup artist says as she finishes my makeup.

Looking at my self to tell you I was in love. It was light but beautiful with a not to dark red matte lip... really pretty.

"okay let's get the dress " mom said.

One of the stylist got the dress, taking off the protection bag and brought out the dress.

Putting it on, the stylist helped me in zipping it up. Fits like a glove then with my white heals

I move to the full mirror to look at my reflection. I look... good. But feeling weird.

The stylist were helping me with my Vail as I was lost in thoughts thinking about my life that I didn't realize that the stylist were done and... gone.

"Maria?" mom called

"yes" I replied. As I was back to reality.

"are you okay" she asked worriedly.

"nope" I said honestly

"take a sit baby" she said. And I did so.

"see baby I know it's hard but I promise you wouldn't regret it trust me. For your dad to do this it means he knows what is good for you. Mi bebé(my baby) I promise you that you will happy once again" she said with tears in her eyes.

"mom please don't cry or else I'll cry. Please" I said as I was on the verge of crying.

"baby can you do something for me" she said more like asking.

"yes you know I will do anything for you" I said holding my tears back.

"ok" she paused as she cleaned her tears.
"please when the priest says its time to kiss the bride do me a favor and kiss jayden " she said with a little smile....TF??!!

"WHAT! Mom are you out of your mind. Me kiss jayden no mom no" I said more like shouting. My mom is insane I repeat my own mom is insane.

"please maria. It will make me happy. " she said as she was about to cry again.

She's kidding me rn.... Oh lord

"OK fine" I said already thinking about the kiss.

                    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share.

Luv y'all