Chapter $68

JAYDEN POV

We all finally reached the hospital after 30 minutes We entered the hospital then to the lobby where a woman in a white floral gown stood at the back of a big sky blue table.

"Hello umm... I'm here to see someone" I said as I went to the lady.

"Umm OK. Who? " she asked as she looks at me lustfully.

"Jessica Maria Manchango Ross, my wife" I said putting emphasis on my wife.

"Ok..." She said checking her book"... Ummm... Yes room 151 third floor third room to the right. " she said and immediately we all ran to the elevator like we ran. Dad pressed the button to the third floor and the elevator moved.

The elevator finally reached the third floor, we came out then went to room 151 on the right. There it is.

We all stopped as we saw miss Manchango and laura sitting on iron chair opposite jess room. They look like they've been crying.

"Luarita dear " my mom said to miss Manchango as they both hug each other.

"What about jess" my dad asked. " they're still operating on her wounds" miss Manchango said.

"For the passed one hour now " laura added coldly and frustratedly as she looked at me head to toe then to the floor.

We all went into silence. the red light on top the on top of the door went off which means that the operation is over. The doctor came out.

"Doc how is she " my dad asked.

"Look there's nothing to worry about she's fine and the wounds are not to deep, their both fine nothing serious she'll regain consciousness soon" he said. thank God nothing serious, I'm - Wait.... Both, why is he saying both.

"Doc what do you mean by both" I asked sharply.

"I'm talking about her and the baby " he responded. BABY.

Did he just say BABY??!!!

"What baby" I asked confused.

"Her baby, her unborn child. You do know that she's pregnant but the child is safe. now if you please excuse me" he replied.

Jess is pregnant, with our child, my child. Holy Shit.

"Wait doc can we go see her" miss Manchango asked. The doctor nodded. And everyone enter. I grab laura by her arm and drag her back as she was about to enter the room.

"What" she asked angrily.

"is it true that jess is pregnant, for real" I asked.

"No for fake" she replied uninterested.

"Please laura I know that I have wrong jess...and you but I am ready to change and correct everything. Please... " I said pleading. But she was still uninterested "... look I am sorry OK, I really am... I never knew what I was doing I just had this feelings that drew me to jess that I didn't understand and I wanted it out so that it wouldn't cause trouble but it already did because I found out that jess loved me, yeah loved but now she hates me and I want to change that, I want to change everything please " I added as I pleaded with laura,

She looked at me as she was deep in thought. She looked sad.

"
"well okay, i guess I can help you but not forgiven... yet". She said

" okay I accept it like that, I love jess I'll do anything to get her back, mostly now that she's carry our child" I said

"Just don't mess up again" she said as she pointed at me.

" yes I promise" I said promisingly.

We both enter the room as jess laid so pale on the bed with bandage wrap around on her head and on her right wrist as she slept. Wires where connected to her arm while been connected to some... computers.

We've been in Jessica's room for about thirty minutes as we watch how she laid on the bed peacefully.

"Excuse me" a nurse came in. " please visiting time is over its 10:00pm. Only one can stay with her while the rest can come tomorrow " she said politely.

"Okay guys who's staying " my dad asked. Everyone looked at each other, because everyone wants to stay.

"Jayden" miss Manchango said making everyone turn to face her. " jayden will stay, after all his... Her husband" she added smiling weakly. Husband.

"Well okay let's all go have some rest so that we can come early tomorrow " leo said and everyone left.

"Take care of her Xavier " miss Manchango said as she she tapped my shoulder before she left.

"Don't mess up " laura said coldly then left.

Now it was only jess and I in the room. I walk to the chair that miss Manchango was sitting on by the Right hand side of the bed... I took a sit and took her right hand and tangled her fingers with mine as I look at her preciously.

"Jess I'm sorry, so sorry, very sorry... I really hope you'll forgive me soon so that we could finally live together with our child and be a happy family. Please jess. I love you" I said to her as she laid beautifully even if pale she's still beautiful.

I'm so tired. I lay my head on the edge of the bed with my hand now resting on top of jess left hand that is on her tummy. I finally relax as I let the sleep consume me.

                        $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all