Chapter $42

JAYDEN P. O. V.

I pull her back in position. She struggles to get out of my hold but I ended up pinning her there and at the same time I stumble forward which made my face inches from her. I could feel her tense up.

But non of that could stop me to finish what I came here for but I froze immediately noticing how close we look now. Her hair is wet and curly her body is exposed and wet, I could feel her hard nipples on my chest. She raised her head and found out i was staring at her and she did the same too and then our eyes locked. Her beautiful and innocent Grey eyes that were searching mine for what I don't know kept me to stand and stare.

Jess is actually beautiful. Her long full jet black hair, flawless skin, her hourglass figure, her long lashes and her perfect puffy pink soft lips. She's every man's dream girl. That's why she's a top model and... my wife

Her eyes are showing so many emotions except happiness, its so dull but beautiful so its easy to know.

I want to hold her and kiss her so bad but I have to hold it in, its just a business deal. Fuck, her breast are what are making me damn hard, her nipples are just hard on my chest.

What's wrong with me, I need to stop its to much pressure. And with that I left her room slamming the door in conclusion.

€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€

It had been two days since the incident and I can't stop thinking about it.

I woke up and then went straight to the bathroom. I took a cold shower. I went into my walk in closet and got out a pair of emerald green sweat pants and a white t shirt. I went down stairs into the kitchen, opened the fridge and took out a chocolate bar and orange juice to the leaving room.

I haven't seen David maybe his cleaning my study.

I watch some WWE. To be honest I love this wrestling mostly the men. I love UFC and WWE they are the best sports for me, am not that of a football fan. I watched the TV and to say I'm enjoying it. I love brun straw man. His the definition of me.

"You do know that eating a chocolate bar and drinking an orange juice in the morning with it isn't healthy right? " someone said and that person turns out to be Jessica. She wore a light blue baggy jeans and a plain fitted nude t shirt that hugged her figure and some blue nike Snickers. Her hair was put all to the right, looks like she's going out. No make up applied , I guess. She looks good in conclusion.

"Um... I guess not I just feel like -" I said but I was cut of with a very loud scream. I turn to jess.

"WHY IN HELL DID YOU SHOUT" I yell.

"OH MY GOD ROMAN REIGNS IS FIGHTING" she yelled.

"So" I say as am beyond annoyed. She didn't say anything but ran to the kitchen, in two minutes time she came with a bowl of pop corn and an orange juice.

She literally jumped on the chair.

Jess sat here till the matched finished but unfortunately roman lost. Ha.

"OK gotta go bye" she said. " where are you going by the way" I asked.

"The girls and I are going for shopping and then to the salon" she replied. And then she left.

I pick up my phone went to my contacts and search for Leo's name, when seen, I call the number.

"Hey dude what's up" Leo asked in a cheerful way.

"Not fine, do you mind coming over i need to talk " I replied. He said a yes before ending the call.

Two hours later, I here a knock, I say a come in

"What took you so long " I asked as I was so impatient to talk.

"There was this huge traffic, sorry dude " he replied tired. He came over to the couch by my left and sat down.

When he was still on the road I brought out a bottle of whiskey with two glass cups too.

I picked up the bottle, opened it and poured in the two glass cups. Leo picked one up and sipped so did i.

"So what do you want to talk about" Leo asked.

"I don't know dude but someone that is making me feel weak as hell, and I think that someone might be jess" I said and earned a weird look from Leo. It all changed up into a smirk.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share
.
Luv y'all