chapter $10

JESSICA P. O. V.

"get the file that deals with all the companies that have invested into ours and the ones about the monthly deals...okay? Have I made myself clear?"

"yes ma'am" one of my trusted employees, Rita said.

"You are dismissed" I said and with that she left.

It has been a week since I met Jayden and to be honest I can't take him out of my mind, his gorgeous like really handsome. He keeps playing in my mind, no jokes, now i know why he makes ladies wet. He is a living greek god. His sharp jawline, huge comforting muscles, pink lips, his skin and then the best of all his deep electric green eyes, i don't know how but I literally dream about his eyes. if I am being honest it so fucking annoying. Cause I'm never really into guys they irritate me than... seduce me?!

Right now I am at work and lately I have been working extremely hard to get to my goal and if I am right I am this close to being the richest person in the world. Just a little more work will do.

My office door opened revealing Rita again.

"yes Rita may I help you " I said without looking up from my computer.

"well ma'am your mother is here and she is here with the guests" she replied. My mom said that she wants to see me today in the office with some guests as she said it was really important I told her to give me more details about it but she could not, she seemed really worried.

I stood up from my chair as I close my laptop and walked out of my office.

Walking to the meeting room. Opening the door my eyes immediately met the same electric green eyes that has been hunting me in my dreams.

"well hello again Miss Jessica. How's life?" He asked smirking.

"Good good... how bout you?" I said smiling as he just teased me.

"Well I'm good but you just made it better" he said seductively and I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior.

"Well I'm not surprised... it's me" I replied back taking a sit on my chair. I could say that this was going to be a long day.

"Well Maria this is Mr John Ross and his wife Mrs Marina Ross. The parents of Jayden here" my mom said introducing me to the couple in front of me. They really look alike. I mean same pitch black hair and the same electric green eyes. But jayden looks more of his dad. Its easy to know that they're related.

"Nice to meet you" Mr and Mrs Ross brought forward their hands for a hand shake and I accepted it happily.

"Nice to meet you too" I said to both of them.

"So why do I owe this pleasant visit today?" I asked smiling.

"well Maria there is something that we what to tell you and it evolves your Jayden and your father" mom said sadness lacing her voice.

FATHER?!!
FUCK NO!!!

                 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all.