Chapter $86

JESSICA POV

"No, this one will fit, okay, come on" laura said as she lifted the silver heels to Emily who is holding a rose gold pencil heels.

"Really, I think its this" she said back making laura roll her eyes.

After eating I did as jayden said and came up to my room, I rested a little before Emily and laura came in with my dress and then to pick out my shoes but now it leads to this two arguing around.

"ENOUGH! " I said making them shut up completely. "Listen please you guys should just pick one, please" I pleaded with them.

"Fine.... you chose" Emily said and both of them had their eyes on me waiting for an answer

"Okay, ummm, the silver one I guess it fits the theme of the party"

"Yeah your kinda right, I didn't think about that" Emily said a little embarrassed.

"Since we've picked everything out let's watch TV" laura said as she dropped the shoes and jumped on the bed.

"Ouch" she said as she held her tummy.

"You okay" laura asked. While i stare.

"Yeah, its been aching me, I'm sure its nothing, don't worry " she said reassuring us.

"You sure" I asked all of a sudden

"Yeah, now let's forget about this and watch the movie" We all say okay and move one. We we're watching FAST AND FURIOUS HOOBS AND SHAWN.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£€£
We where done with the movie and it was time for dress up for the shower.

"I'll go down to bring the makeup artists up here" laura says as she leaves.

"Jess go and bath will I order something for you to eat.

"Okay"
I head to bathroom, take of clothes and get in the warm shower. I wash my hair and condition it well then wash my body, rinse and brush my teeth. When done i dry up myself and wear a robe and then rap my hair in a towel. When done i leave the bathroom and into the bedroom.

"Well you took long enough" Emily says as she gives me the plate with spaghetti and meat balls. Yum. Immediately I dig in.

"Well, someone's hungry "

"You have no idea" i said as i eat.

"Well fast laura is on her way with the artists" she says and then leaves the room.

Twenty minutes later all the artists are here and when i mean all i mean for my nails, makeup and hair. My room is full with people. They where almost done with my nails and hair but still back with my makeup.

"What's the time? " i asked.

"6:15pm" one of the artist replies. Time flies. I miss my hubby. His in another with Richard and leo dressing up to.

One hour later we where done with everything, my hair which where all put in bouncing massive coils like the one in my maternity photoshoot, then my makeup was light with a dark pink lipstick and I love it.

Then i slip into my dress which is a long sleeve turtleneck baby pink velvet short dress with huge rose designs on it and a baby pink fur around the wrist of each sleeve of the dress. Then i wear my silver heals, some accessories; a pair of diamond earrings then a diamond chain saying babygirl was placed on my neck And with that I'm done.

*Knock knock*

"Come in" i say as i get my silver varcese purse. The door opens reveling laur, emily and my mom. All in different dresses. My mom wore a long white cape dress while laura wore a white short handless flair dress and Emily a white corset jumpsuit.

"Oh maria, youlook marvelous, wow" my mom says as she hugs me.

"You could say that again" Emily said eyeing me up and down.

"Well since your ready, let's go, jayden is already waiting" laura says as she holds my hand and walk out.

We walk to the entrance where two huge doors stood just like our wedding day. I see jayden and he looks like a god. He wore a black suit with a black shirt and baby pink tie inside and a black shoe with his hair laid black. Damn man. When I came closer he eyed me up and down with a smirk on his face.

"You look beautiful jess, I wish our daughter could see you right now" he says as he draws me to him.

"I can't say less about her dad" I say as he pecked me on my lips.

'Now let us give a standing ovation and an applause as we welcome Mr and Mrs Ross.' Jayden's uncle said and then the doors up letting both I and jay in, the hall was amazing, different shades of pink balloons floating on the air at roof top with strings bouncing down from it. Pink was everywhere, I loved it. They where round tables with pink coverings and the chairs in rose gold form. There was an area for gifts only and it was already full with boxes. And then last but not least the big pictures. The pictures of my maternity photoshoot was up in big frames. On each wall. The first wall; had the one of me in the bathtub of milk, second wall was the one of me in the ball gown in the garden, third wall was the one of me sitting on my legs with the pink flowered underwear. And the last wall was the one of both I and jayden in the garden as he places a kiss on my head while I Hug him. It was beautiful. We heard the cheers and the music and then the party started.

                          $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all