chapter $27

JAYDEN P. O. V.

"so jayden have you decided a date for the wedding?" Leo asked.

Right now Leo and I are in one of
Leo fast food restaurant MACOS TACOS. Both Leo and I have been best friends since college, did accounting together and started to take over our family businesses perfectly. Leo here is the richest man in Spain. But left to increase his business here in America while In Spain it's his twin sister Lita is taking care of the business for him but at times travels to visit. That's why he doesn't need to challenge me in America.

"you mean the wedding that is happening this Saturday?" I asked confused.

"wait what! How come I didn't know about it?" he asked confused as well.

"I don't know, I mean I thought you knew leo " I replied as I shrugged my shoulders.

"but till I'm your best man right?" he asked.

"yeah of course" I said. 'Who else?'

Minutes pasted as both Leo and I spoke about nothing in particular, just then the restaurant door opens and reveals Jessica and Laura, as they come in laughing.

From the looks of things it seems both are coming from the office as Jess a long brown dress that hugged her curves well with some black Nike palms on her feet. I seriously don't know how she keeps her beauty.

While Laura wore a red off shoulder dress that stopped above her knees with some grey Nike palms.

Laura had noticed us as she waved and pointed to our table which made Jess a little bit nervous. Walking towards us Jess Had her head down a bit

"hey everyone how are you doing?" Laura asked. This girl looks calm but she is a monster. A LITERAL monster.

"We're fine, you?" I said looking at Jessica

"We're good. Umm do you mind if we join you guys for lunch?" Laura asked. And with that Jess pulled on her dress and whisper something to her which makes Laura laugh.

"don't worry I got you covered" she whispered back but loud enough for us to hear.

Females

Taking their sits the waitress comes to take the order.

"so what can I get you?" she asked Jess and Laura with a little sass.

"well I have a plate of macaroni and cheese with salad and coke." Laura ordered.

"and you? " the waitress asked jess

"I will have a small bowl of pasta and water" Jess ordered.

"Do you need anything? " she asked Leo and I, but most of the attention to me.

"Just ice water thanks" I replied. Leo called her and whispered something in her ear that made her go pale. I think she's new.

And with that she left.

"so ladies how has your day been " Leo asked.

"stupid" Jess said as a whisper but we could all hear it.

"just forget about her she as been having a rough day lately" Laura said while Jess gave her the stink eye.

"yeah that reminds me, Jess my mom and I have pick out your wedding dress, so you can see it tomorrow, OK? " I said looking straight into her grey eyes

"yeah sure" she replied breaking eye contact.

The waitress came over with the order, and not wasting any time she left.

Jess and Laura started eating. We all had short conversations about each other.

"so Jess is it that you only eat limited foods or that your just being fit?" Leo asked confused

"well kinda both but mostly to stay fit, I mean I might be a business woman but I am also a model... a top model" she said as she takes a spoon of her pasta. 'Can that be me?'

"hmmm" he hummed in response.

Still talking about nothing in particular. This girls are interesting.

              $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all
.