chapter $5

JESSICA P. O. V

"WHAT" I shouted. I couldn't believe my ears. Even if I am at the verge of taking his place as the richest  attorney I didn't want to meet him... Yet. I heard lot of stories about him

"what" mom asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"nothing" I said. Ending the phone call I stood and went straight to my room not looking at my mom for as any reaction.

Closing the door I went straight to bed hitting it uncountably for I knew that I cannot let this man bring me down not at all so I got to get myself together.

Come on Jessica you can do it.

Knock

"yeah?" I asked

"Maria dear are you OK? " mom asked worriedly.

Opening the door. Leaning on it, I said
"yeah, just a little break down but I'm OK thanks mama". Going to give her a hug and whispered a good night to her.

She said it also and went down stairs not before giving me a good night kiss.

Closing the door I went straight to bed looking at the ceiling. Not knowing how long I was looking till I fell asleep.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢

"where that the hell is the dress" I asked getting angry.

I am already an hour late for the B. D. P. I am done with my hair but almost done with my makeup.

"it's here ma'am" one of the artist said.

"just a little more and... we're done " the make up artist said as she puts the final touches on my face. When done I got into the changing room to get dressed.

Coming out with my dress I couldn't help but smirk because well to me I knew I looked goddamn sexy. As always.

Looking at my self in the mirror again to see my look and it looks breath taking as ever. With the light makeup... my hair to the side with bouncing curls on it, the dress on me like a second skin as it hugs my curves perfectly and the lovely simple strapped up heels.

I looked perfect.

. B. D. P. here I come.

               $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share
Okkuuuuurp
Luv y'all