chapter $39

JESSICA P. O. V.

"Fine... alright, you can call me Xavier, Maria" he said and I immediately snapped my head to him. Oh son of a bitch.

its on Xavier. I move closer to him and say

"Look darling, you know you should not play such dirty games with me because from fun it can turn dangerous, and trust me dangerous with me is a bad combination" I said while stroking his jawline and smiling in a dangerous way.

He looked so confused and I think scared, I think.

"Look jess it was just a joke calm down" Leo said in a frightened voice.

"Leo it will be better if you stay out of this because it could be messy" I said and trust me it will be.

Leo stood there in shock and I loved it. Same with jayden. Oh jess you are the boss. The silence was broken by jayden as he spoke "jess it was just a joke calm down I wouldn't say the name again just st... " he said all calm now but I cut him off.

"Oh you better if you don't want to eat your dick for dinner and trust me I am good when it comes to roasting dicks so keep that name out your mouth or else you wouldn't have children " I said with a smile on my face.

Jayden and Leo looked at me in a crazy way. Oh look who was calm before.

"I am now going upstairs to take a shower I'll be back bye Leo and bye dear" I said and skipped away.

€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥€¥

JAYDEN P. O. V.

Oh lord protect me from any sort of evil...

I mean wtf was that... she is all so quiet and corny but today made me become scared of women.

I was brought out of my thought with a knock on the door.

Leo finally recovered from the shock I guess and went to open the door, revealing Laura and Emily. They came in with three bags each and I knew that this was surely going to be a long night.

"Hey guys how we doing? " my sister Emily asks bringing me back to the world.

"Good, real good don't worry about us just, just have fun" Leo replied and walk out when done speaking. I don't think he has recovered.

"Are you guys ok" laura asked in a distress tone.

"Yeah all good " I replied

"But you don't look good at all you sure you're OK " Emily said more like asked.

"Yeah I am fine" I replied not fine at all.

"Hey girls " someone said and that some one is jess. She came down stairs wearing a black shorts and a big white t shirt and her hair put in a messy bun. She looked cute to say.

"Girl how you doing... anything popping " laura asked. But jess only put a smile on her face a very mischievous smile.

"So I am going to be in my room have fun ladies " I said and jogged up the stairs to my room, moving straight to the bed i need a break.

JESSICA P. O. V

The girls and I are having so much fun right now we are watching Avengers: End Game then terminator then the conjuring and more...to be honest it was all interesting. We were eating some pop corn and taking juices, We have been playing truth or dare mostly truth, eating and looking through some magazines, and gossiping. We also finished all the foods that's were prepared what can I say we were really hungry.

It is almost nine o'clock so I have to start getting ready for bed, I need to wake up early.

Taking my cup that's on the bed stand to drink water only to find that it is empty. I'm really thirsty

So I get up luckily the girls just started sleeping, I sneak out go down stairs and to the kitchen I open the fridge get out a big bottle of water just in case the girls wake up for a glass of water in the middle of the night. leaving the kitchen I walk towards the stairs but stop in my tracks because of the light coming from out side, I look towards the direction and notice that it was the back yard light of the swimming pool. But that's not all there's someone out side, I move closer to the slide and I notice it is jayden why is he not in his room.

He wore a tan top and shorts while drinking some whiskey.

I was just about to turn only for jayden to spot me, oh no what should I do. We stare at each other for like lord knows how long, I couldn't take it any more I walk away and upstairs to my room. What in the world was he doing outside. Dropping the bottle on the bed stand, taking off my slippers about to lie down when I hear a door open and close, I guess its jayden. Feeling so tired and stressed out I climb my bed and go to sleep.

                   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all.