Chapter $50

JESSICA POV

I was woken up by the dings and dongs coming from my phone. I picked it up and saw that it was text messages from our group chart called : BADDIES😍💅💕created by laura.

Laura: you bitches better wake the fuck up, we have a long day today.

Emily : what are we doing today laura that you had to eventually wake me up from sleep. 😴

"Laura: because today we are going to have breakfast together this morning whether you like it or not. Then i'll tell you the rest later.  😏😋

Me: for real laura, why,  I was basically in the middle of  a good dream. 😊😴

Laura: shut up will you,  you can dream about jayden later. 😁

Emily: 😂😂😂😂❤💖

Me: laura and Emily fuck you both I am out. When are we meeting.

Laura: 10 on the dot, at Willstern cafe.

Emily: ok bye guys

Me: bye😡

I forced myself out of bed into the bathroom.  I took a warm relaxing shower. Came out all dried up then into my walk in closet. I took out a green cargo pants and paired it up with a white crop top and then paired it with my all white Nike Jordan's

When done dressing I dry my hair and left it with its natural waves. Letting it flow natural down my back.
I took out a white gucci sun shades and my phone and with that I was done. 

I left my room, closing the door as I turn on my heel just to go down the stairs but stopped as a blonde haired girl left jayden's room, she wore a pink short gown with her shoes in her hands, her hair was messy. In conclusion she's a slut.

"Who are you? " I asked her as she locked eyes with me she is beautiful with her cute blue eyes. But a slut and I hate sluts.

She hesitated before speaking. 

"I'm -" she began but was cut off by jayden's door opening revealing a shirtless jayden, there was no time to check him out as I was beyond furious.

"Um Lillian you can leave now" he said after a moment of silence and the girl walked out of the house like it was hers.

Bitch.

" sluts jayden " I said which made him turn his attention back at me 

"Um... Nope just friends " he said.

"Friends... you sleep with your friends?. You know what I have some where to be so have fun when I am gone. Bitch" I said the last part to myself. Fuck this dude.

Man whore.

I left the house and went straight to my range rover sport. I got inside,  started the car and left. Questions  filled my head like
Does he do this everyday.
Did he take our moments together in vein.
I have feelings for him and here I thought he did to.
It all went back and forth in my head

I arrived at the cafe in twenty minutes later. I went inside and saw that both laura and Emily where already here.

"Maria girl how you doing" Laura said happily.

"What's popping Jessy " Emily asked to. But I didn't answer any of them I took of my glasses and sat down and placed my head on the table as I groaned.

"What's up with you" Emily asked.

"Seems someone didn't wake up in the right side of the bed" laura said as she sipped on her coffee.

"Its nothing is just jayden left yesterday night saying he was going clubbing and then this morning some blonde headed Bitch left his room. I don't want to even talk about it" he said.

"Wow. I Am going to dice that guys dick into thousands " laura said with a smile

This girl scares me. Fr.

"I can't believe him" Emily says vexed.

"No look let's just forget about it. Ok" I said. I order for a cup of coffee and biscuits.

"So laur what are we doing today" I asked to change the subject.

"Well I book us a day to go for a full body massage and from then to a hair salon then a Prada store" she said.

"Well that sounds nice" Emily replied .
My order came in.

"So jess did you finish your paperwork yesterday" Emily asked as I sip from my coffee and take a bite from my biscuit.

"Yeah, I had to or else this week will be nothing but hell on me" I replied truthfully. This week coming is filled up with meetings that I postponed  because of my illness.

We kept on talking about nothing in particular, we finished our meal and paid and with that we left off to have a massage.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all