Chapter $52

JAYDEN P. O. V.

How dare her, who in this fucking world gave her the authority to fucking speak to me like that.

When jess left with the snacks I went back to the living room and sat right where I was before. I am building with rage right now...fuck. I rub hash circles on Vanessa's thigh but she didn't care.

I mean i don't get myself, First I fall for her then I hate her, why??, I need her out of my mind. One hour later laura and Emily left without talking or looking at me. Ugh.

I need to let it out. I grab Vanessa to my lap as she was now straggling me, I smashed my lips on hers and she immediately complied. It was getting heated as I was now pressing the life out of her breasts.

I couldn't hold it anymore I picked her up to my room without breaking the kiss. I took off her dress and my clothes, rolled in some condom as I position her on top of me, she strangled me well as my dick went straight into her pussy... She starts jumping on me as I hold her ass.

Yes. Fuck yess

She started shouting and moaning loud enough for jess to hear "jayden, fuck, ooh" . Yes baby shout.

We kept on going for at least four rounds, when done she took a shower and went straight to sleep. Then I went to take a shower but all of a sudden I couldn't sleep.

This I isn't what I want

Jess is all I think about,

she's all I want

JESSICA P. O. V.

I was woken up by my alarm telling me that its 8:00am, and I need to get ready for work. Today is Monday and guess what I hate Mondays. Today is the beginning of my piled up postponed meetings so that's why I need to get up early.

I came down from the bed and straight to the bathroom. After a long warm shower I came out and went straight into my walk in closet and brought out an orange wide leg trouser with a black button up short sleeve shirt and paired it up with a black strapped heels. I left two bottoms on my shirt unbutton, it exposed my chest but not my breasts at least not very well.

When done dressing I do my hair which is living it down and natural. Then for make up I apply just a little.

I picked up my black Chanel hand bag and my phone and left my room.

I went down stairs, going straight to the door but stopped to see that short red haired demon cooking in the kitchen wearing one of jayden's shirts.

Ewwwwwwwwwww

I walk pasted her but stop when she spoke"if it isn't the one and only wife... how you doing Jessica" she said giggling. I turns to look at her before I spoke

"Listen whatever your name is... I have important things to do... real business you know that isn't called whoring" i said and her smiled dropped as she looked at me with anger

"Oh really " she asked

"Yeah really..." I smirked

"Jessica don't test me or-" she began but I cut her off.

"Or what, huh? just shut up" I said as I looked at her from head to toe cause I presence alone pisses me off
"You good for nothing qualified gold digging Bitch... what a waste of sperm" I said and with that I left. Not sparing her a single glance.

¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢

I am exhausted, how can in one day I have five good meetings, ugh. Why. And guess what I have one more meeting. This is not fair.

Right now I am in my rover heading to the Ross Corporation. Kill me now because the last thing I need is to see that idiot's face.

We finally arrived at the place after a whole fifty minutes. Fuck.

Immediately I entered, every single employee bow their heads to me as the greeted. What the...

XAVIER ROSS.

A lady led me to the elevator like this is my first time in this place.

We entered the elevator and off to the top floor, when we finally reached the top floor, we came out immediately the doors opened. The lady left and guard led us to the conference room when the door open I came in contact with the devil him self.

                 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all