Chapter $55

JAYDEN P. O. V.

I was done dressing up since Richard said that it's just like a club I wore my black jeans and a black t shirt and then paired it up with a pair of vans canvass.

I went down stairs as both Emily and Leo were, all of us including jess and laura are using the jeep limo. That why they're here.

Emily wore a red strapped dress that stopped below her thigh with transparent heels her hair down as always. While Leo wore a white t shirt and a blue jeans, his hair was packed down into a ponytail. They actually look cute together.

"So where's jess isn't she coming" Leo asked.

"She is... she's upstairs with laura" I said basically not caring.

I was about to say something else but that's when Jessica's door opened revealing both laura and jess.

Laura wore a white handless gown that had feathers around the chest,she wore it with some white heals and her hair into a messy bun while Jessica wore a handless leather dress that hugged her figure well, all her curves were out and she paired it up with some black straps heals and her hair flowing down with her make up completely natural.

Fuck she just made me hard.

"Damn jess you gonna make all the men hard tonight" Emily said eyeing her up and down.

"Yeah she's right if you weren't married girl I would have gone for you" leo said and this made me snap my head to his direction.

"Don't worry when its all sealed you can have me" she said referring to the business deal as she winked at Leo..

Wtf just happened.

"I think we should start going the limo is waiting" I said because I couldn't take it anymore.

It has been a few minutes since we entered the limo and I already feel like getting out. Jess legs are so tempting. I mean maybe its because this is the first time she's wearing a dress like this.

I need me a woman.

We finally reached our destination and I was the first to live. "Someone's in a rush" jess murmured but I still heard her.

Jess one day I'll make you mine

We entered the party or should I say club because this looks exactly like a club. Richard. But he told me so moving on....

Immediately we found our sits in the VIP section. The place was extravagant

"Sup jayden" Richard said as we did a bro hug.

"Fine, you club addict " I said chuckling

"Leo my nigga what's up brother" he said moving over to leo and gave him a bro hug as well.

"Fine Richie" leo said.

"So where's your wife jayden " Richard asked as his eyes went searching.

"She's right here, jess come " I said while grabbing her by her arm. She took her hand away from my grip immediately.

"Damn man you are married to a hell of a wife" Richard said.

JESSICA P. O. V.

"Damn man you are married to a hell of a wife" Richard said. How fascinating.

I stretched forward my hand for a handshake which he collected happily.

"Hi, Jessica Maria Manchango... Ross" I said the last part to low.

"Manchango, have heard that name before" he said his talking about my dad I guess.

"Pabilo Manchango " I said and with that he nodded.

"Emily watts up " he said moving to Emily.

"Fine happy birthday " she said hugging him. Then he moved to Laura.

"Hey there, whose this beauty " he said as his attention was to Laura.
Laura blushed while taking out his forwarded hand to shake. She introduce herself.
"I'm laura Jessica best friend" she said shyly. Well that's weird.

"Please sit every one" Richard said leading us to our section.

When sited the waiter came to take our order. What to order.
Everyone ordered except me but it was now my turn.

"I will have some juice" I said and everyone head snap at me. While this fool jayden smirked.

" did I say juice I meant vodka, two shouts of vodka" I said

"Three for me" jayden said

"Make it four" I said and with that he left. I will show him whose boss.

               $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
Don't forget
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all.