2

"Tae Baby ? Are you in there?" The queen said as she went inside. She looked all over.

"Over here mommy"

The queen looked Taehyung's way. She smiled. Soon her little daughter would be in charge of the crown. Of course after Jin and jimin.

"Oh darling, you loo amazing"

"Thank you mommy"

"Let's go, all guests are downstairs"

~~

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, the queen and her daughters"

Everyone clapped and bowed.

"Thank you everyone for coming to my little girl's birthday party. Please feel welcomed"

...

"Boss, we got her located, it's the little girl with-"

There's three girls, which one?!"

"A- girl with blond hair"

"That's her...bring her to me"

"Yes boss"

~~~

"Gather up kids! Time for the magic show!"

The queen announced. There was a stage setter up. Of course the three princesses sat in the back on their "thrones"

Soon the stage was covered by smoke. "Please welcome...the magician!"

All the kids clapped along with the adults. The magician introduced himself. He began with the simple "flowers-out-of-the-wand" trick and the "bunny-out-Of-hat" trick

"Now, for my next trick, I need someone to come up here" all the kids raised their hands.

"How about...princess taehyung, would you please come up here?"

Taehyung smiled and went up the stage. The Garda carries her up the stage since there was no step.

"Please go inside the box" taehyung had gotten a smaller but similar yellow dress that was about half calf height.

"Now...everyone watch-"

Suddenly the lights went out

"What is going on?!" The queen yelled

The lights went back on the queen quickly gathered her girls.

"Jin, jimin, taehyung- where's taehyung?!"

Everyone started to look for taehyung. The Guards looked around the rest of the castle.

"Nothing...it's like she disappeared" one of the guards said.

~~~~

"Boss...I have the girl"