64

Hoseok was putting on his dress shoes, he was on his way to pick up taehyung and Nani. He sprayed cologne and grabbed his keys and phone and headed out after locking the door.

He called Taehyung's phone so he could tell her he's on his way

"Hobi lobbi!" Hoseok smiles, he knew who it was...Nani..

"Hello sweetie! Where's mamma"

"Dadda" Nani said. She recently added a new word to her vocabulary, which was hobi lobi.

"Hello?" Taehyung answered

"Hi babe, how are you? Are you ready?"

"Yea I'm ready, I'm just finishing my last makeup touches"

"Ok, I'm in my way to pick you up"

"Ok..see you in a bit...honey" she said smiling

"Ok see you darling"

~~~

Hoseok waited outside for taehyung. He was thinking about asking her to be his girlfriend, but he got nervous. He was planning of making a romantic movie date in his living room with lots of pillows and blankets and delicious food.

Maybe that doesn't sound romantic but taehyung has told him that she's not really into fancy romantic dates. She prefers to have movie dates, or bake pastries, or a sleepover.

"Dadda!" He heard Nani yell. He looked up to see taehyung beautiful golden blond hair cover her shoulders.

Taehyung blushed and walked down the stairs

Taehyung blushed and walked down the stairs. Once she was close to Hoseok she felt like if she was a teenager.

"You look gorgeous" Hoseok said. Taehyung giggled and thanked him.

"Here I'll place Nani in her car seat" Hoseok said taking Nani.

"Dadda"

"Hi cutie, how are you?"

"Dadda"

Hoseok sat her in her seat and put a blanket over her.

~~~

"Hello taehyung, Hoseok! How are you?" Jimin said welcoming the young adults.

"Aw Hoseok look at you, you're growing more handsome each day"

Jimin said.

"Thank you Queen Jimin"

~~

It was a nice diner. Jimin's food was delicious and Yoongi was so happy to be around his family.  After diner, he saw Jimin pull out a cake, the candles were lit and everybody sang happy birthday.

"Here's my present daddy" Mina said taking out a wooden stick figure with string hair and googly eyes.

"That's me?" Mina nodded. Yoongi smiles "thank you my baby"

Jungkook chose to go next. he gave his uncle a book full of handmade coupons. His little smile made sure to let Yoongi know how much he worked on this.

"Thank you kookie, I'll use this every day"

Jin places a box in front of him. Yoongi opened it and saw a leather jacket he's always wanted to get.

"Woa! Thank you seokjin noona"

Namjoon placed a larger box, in length and width, he opened it and saw an electronic piano.

"You've always wanted to get an electronic piano"

Yoongis day was getting better and better. Taehyug stepped up and gave Yoongi a large portrait.

"I painted this. I know I could've done better but I didn't have enough time...sorry" the portrait was a canvas with Yoongi, Jimin, and Mina as like sort of anime characters and they were hugging.

"Thank you taehyung-ssi"

Hoseok was kind of nervous. He cleared his throat and hoped for the best.

"I know how much you wanted to become an idol, so...I hope you like your gift" he gave him a box. Yoongi opened the box to find a microphone with the word "SWAG" written on it and an ear piece.

"My gift to you is to perform with me in a concert" Yoongi was so so happy. He stood up and bro hugged Hoseok.

"Thank you! Oh my god! I'm performing!" He said with the biggest smile.

"And I know it's not really your birthday Namjoon hyung, But I was hopping you would join us"

"Are you kidding? Of course Im in"

~~~

Yoongi was in his room laying down. Jimin has given him her gift, which was making love to eachother, of course she also got something for him.

"I'm so excited!" He said

"Hmm I know love, but it's time to go to sleep"

Both of them kissed and closed their eyes.