52

Namjoon and Jin woke up to their son coming into their room crying. He got on the bed and cuddled to his mommy.

"What's wrong seeetie?"

"Nightmare" he said with his little baby voice

"Aw" Jin later down and sang kookie to sleep. Namjoon gave Jungkook a speech about how nightmares were just bad dreams.

"It's ok buddy, mommy and daddy will protect you ok?"

His little coconut head nodded. The parents smiled and laid down. Jungkook also really well that night.

The next morning he was woken up by his mommy. It was Saturday but they were taking jungkookie out.

"Morning mommy and daddy"

"Morning baby, can you help me wake up daddy?" He nodded excited. Jin started to play with Namjoon's hair and Jungkook shook him awake.

"Mmhm" Namjoon streched and open his eyes.

"Morning daddy" Jungkook said smiling

Namjoon ipens his eyes little by little to see the two people he loves the most. Jungkook begs him to lift him up with his feet.

"How did my little coconut sleep?"

Jungkook giggles, "I'm not a coconut, I'm a boy. Silly daddy" the laughter of Jungkook was like music to the namjin parents.
"Ok baby, go to your room, I'll see you there ok?" Jungkook nods and runs to his room.

Namjoon hovers over Jin. She smiles as she feels Namjoon kiss her nose, cheeks, forehead, etc.

"Morning Joonie"

"Morning my world" Jin smiles.

"How did you sleep?" Jin asked as Namjoon as he payed down next to him.

"Amazing, you were extra clingy last night" Namjoon said receiving not a playful punch in the chest.

"Says the one who did let me get up to pee"

Namjoon chuckled.