53

Taehyung was back in the castle. Mina went back with Jimin and Yoongi. And everything was back to normal.

Taehyung was back in the castle since she had queen duty. Nani stayed with Hoseok since she wouldn't be able to take care of her for most of the day.

She had meetings with other kingdoms and meetings with the council members, etc.

~~~

She had thirty minutes to rest then she hasn't to go back to the meetings. She sat in her bed trying to relax.

"Would you like to go out with me this Friday?"

"Maybe I do"

She smiles. She can't wait for her date with Hoseok. She hears her phone beep, meaning it's time to go back to the meetings.

~~~

Hoseok sinuses giving Nani her breakfast, now she had to give her a bath. Taehyung told Hoseok that she trusted him with Nani.

Little did she know...

He was scared as hell. He went upstairs to the bathtub and filled it half of half way with warm bubbly water.

He started to undress her with his eyes clothes. Even if she was a six month old baby, she was still a girl.

He made sure to peak a little so he could see where he was going. Once he found himself by the bathtub he sat her in the mat that he placed inside the bathtub.

"O-ok" the baby giggled and started to splash water.

Hoseok tried to hurry and finish giving her a bath. Once he was done, he took her out and dried her with one of his towels. He changed her into a baby sized JHOPE your concert shirt and her baby pants with yellow socks.

"Dadda" Hoseok stopped what he was doing. He looked at the baby who was smiling bright back at him.

"Dadd-da" she said again. Hoseok's lips quickly curved into a smile.

~~~

"Hi hobi, hi Nani! How was your day?" Taehyung said carrying nani in her arms. Hoseok offered to take the bag to Nani's room while they talked.

"It was good, I gave her  a bath today" hoseok's says getting rewarded with a kiss in his lips

"Thank you hobi" taehyung says leaving another kiss in hoseok's lips.

"Would you like to spend the night?"

"I wish, but I have rehearsal tomorrow and-"

He checks his phone to see a message from his manager.

Manager:
Hoseok, due to heavy rain tonight, the rehearsal has been moved to the day after tomorrow.

"And I guess I can stay"