24

Hoseok finished raping his last lyric. He sighed in content knowing he can go home.

"Alright and we're done! Good job hyung"

"Thanks Bobby, good luck tomorrow in college"

~~

Hoseok went inside his apartment and sighed as he felt the cool air hitting his sweaty skin.

He walked towards his bedroom and left his backpack on his bed and took a towel to take a shower

~~~

After he came out of the shower, he brushed his hair and only wore boxers and sweatpants. He made himself some cerial and sat down in his sofa. He turned on the tv while eating his cerial.

"There's rumors that Queen Kim taehyung the first is getting married with king Jackson wang in a month and a half, more details with jazz"

Hoseok was left a bit surprised. Is it the same taehyung he went to college with?

"Well, I guess it was a matter of time before one of us got married"

~~~

The next day Hoseok woke up early since he got to leave early. As he walked into the building, some fans ran towards Hoseok.

"Hoseok Oppa!"

"Hoseokie you're so talented"

"Oppa Mary me!"

Hoseok chuckled. He took a couple of pictures with his fans and then went inside.

~~~

"Hey MAMA" Hoseok sang into the microphone. He continued to sing until the music stopped.

"Ok hyung great rehearsal. See you in a few hours at the stadium"

Hoseok nodded and waved. Another show, he doesn't mind tho, he likes the love his fans send.

He goes to his apartment to relax a little bit. He decides to take a warm bubble bath. He takes his clothes if and sighs.

Soon the warm bubbles send him to a quick nap

"Daddy"

"Yes?"

"Look at me! I'm a princess"

He chuckles

"Yes you are, where's your mommy?"

"Right here"

He looks up to see his wife...

"Tae"