29

Daddy...

Daddy, mommy is getting hurt...

Hell her daddy...

Hoseok kept thinking about that voice, it sounded like a small little girl. But why was the little girl calling him daddy?

"Aish" Hoseok said as his phone began to ring. He picked it up without checking the number.

"Hello?"

"Hoseok...it's me Jimin...let's meet in the cafe close to the college you and taehyung used to attend"

~~~

Hoseok waited a few minutes befor Queen Jimin arrived. Hoseok stood up and bowed and opened the chair for her.

"Thank you"

"So, whats the problem queen Jimin?"

"It's taehyung"

Hoseok's heart skipped a beat.

"What about her?"

"She's not doing well, she seems down and I was hoping you could cheer her up"

Hoseok pauses for a moment. He looks at Jimin who looks like she's telling the truth.

"I-I'd love to but you know what happened before and I-"

"Please...she would really live to spend time with you"

~~~

Hoseok was laying down in his bed thinking about taehyung. Was taehyung actually sad?

He groaned and tried to go to sleep. But every time he closed his eyes he heard and saw that little girl and a woman.

Daddy

Daddy

Mommy loves you..

Hoseok tried to look closer to the woman's face but it was blurred along with the little girls face.

Daddy? Do you love mommy?