114

"And this is your daddy when he was little" hoseok's mom junnie said showing an album of photos to her granddaughter.

"Daddy is small" Nani said giggling.

Hoseok asked her mom to watch over Nani and nari so he could take out taehyung for a dinner date.

Taehyung was finishing her makeup touches while Hoseok finished tying his tie.He looked towards taehyung who stood up in front of the mirror and looked at herself. Hoseok walked behind her and hugged her from the waist while whispering "you're gorgeous" Taehyung smiled while turning to face him.

"Thank you hobi, you didn't have to call Eomma junnie, my sisters could've taken care of our babies"

"Mom wanted to spend some more time with her granddaughters, and Nani has been asking to see her"

~~~

Hoseok and taehyung were having a wonderful conversation in a private restaurante lounge. Hoseok had made the reservation in the morning and asked for the private lounge to be reserved all for themselves.

Taehyung and Hoseok also discussed about meetings Hoseok will start to attend with Taehyung, seokjin, and Namjoon.

"So when is your last concert babe?"

"This Friday, wow...my last concert...I never thought Id said that"

Taehyung felt bad, Hoseok had to give up his dreams of being a famous rapper all because she got pregnant with his child.

"I'm sorry Hoseok" taehyung started crying, Hoseok stood from his seat and kneeled in front of taehyung.

"Because of me you have to give up your dream"

Hoseok cooed, he held her hands and gave them soft and small kisses.

"Baby, you being pregnant was and never will be a mistake. I live our baby girl. I live both of our baby girl. If I decided to not be an idol Is because it would be hard for us to raise our babies. I want to do this with you honey, I'm ready for anything ahead of us"

Taehyung smiled through the tears, Hoseok is really wonderful. She leaned down to kiss him.

"I love you Hoseok"

"I love you too taehyung"

~~~~

Hoseok laid in his bed as he watched taehyung look at herself in the mirror. She was wearing spandex shorts and one of hoseok's shirts which fit big in her.

"Baby come to bed"

"I-in a minute" she said with a trembling voice. Hoseok stood up and pulled her closer.

"Baby?"

"Y-yes?"

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked

Taehyung looked at herself in the mirror and got tears.

"I wish I was beautiful"

"Honey, why would you say that?"

"Jimin has a big butt, Jin has a gorgeous voice and a pretty face...I don't have a lot of anything"

Hoseok tolled his eyes. He pulled her for a hug and gave her kisses.

"Baby, you're gorgeous. I wish you could see yourself the way I see you. To me, you're amazing, such a great mommy. I love the way you smile, and laugh, and I love your gorgeous eyes. I love your slender and delicate hands. I love that you're smaller than me. I love everything about you. I love you"

Taehyung smiled and kissed him.

"Let's go to bed babe, tomorrow we have a long day"

Hoseok and taehyung laid down, cuddling eachother.

"Sleep well hobi"

"Sleep well cutie"