103

The baby shower, more like, gender reveal party, was going great. Everyone was having a good time congratulating the couple and asking them when they would get married.

So far their answer was to wait till the baby is born didn't Rita all they've been thinks about lately.

After food was served, the adults played some games like changing the diaper of a pretend baby that was made with a small sack of flour. bathe the pretend baby which in this case was a small watermelon. Get the pretend baby egg to a safe place which they had to carry the egg in a spoon and had to get the baby through a small parkour.

And at the end of the last game, it was time to reveal the gender.

Taehyung had asked everyone what they thought the gender of the baby was.

"It's a boy" Jin, Yoongi, Jungkook, and hoseok's mom guessed.

"It's a girl" Jimin, Namjoon, Mina, and some close friends of Hoseok and taehyung said.

So in the middle of the semicircle, stood the couple and Nani. Nani was holding a black ballon that had blue and pink polka dots on it.

"Ready? Three! Two! One"

Hoseok and Nani pop the balloon and watch the confetti fall to the ground.....

The pink color confeti with some golden streaks hit the floor.Everyone cheered as the couple shared a kiss.

"A baby girl! A beautiful baby girl!" Hoseok shouted.

He was so happy, he has two beautiful princesses and one beautiful queen. The guests hugged and congratulated the couple for their new baby.

Nani was placed back down in the floor so she could play with her cousins. Hoseok pulled taehyung for a hug and a kiss. The kiss was so soft but full of love. Hoseok partes and looked at his fiancé.

"A beautiful baby girl"