40

Hoseok was walking around all nervous. A few hours ago they took taehyung to the hospital since her water broke. Now they don't know what's up.

"Hoseok, you ok?"

Namjoon asked m. He nodded and sighed. Namjoon nodded and went back to sit with Jin and his baby.

"Family Of Kim taehyung?" Everybody stood up and went closer to the doctor.

"She finaly gave birth, and sinc ehses weak right now only one can go in"

"Go In Hoseok" Jimin said. Hoseok nodded and went in. He saw the nurses placing clips on the umbilical cord.

"Congrats Tae, you're a mommy now"

Taehyung smiled and placed her right hand on his cheek.

"Dad? Would you like to cut the cord?"

Hoseok looked at the nurse and back at taehyung.

"I-I'm not the dad"

"Do it hobi"

Hoseok nodded and carefully cut the cord. The baby whines for her momma. Hoseok look at taehyung who was now holding her daughter.

"My baby, my beautiful baby" she whispered as she fed her. The baby was looking at her mommy's face with wide eyes.

"She's so beautiful" Hoseok said admiring the baby. He loves children so much, and babies even more.

"I think she's done...would you like to hold her?"

Hoseok was a bit scared. He nodded and carefully scooped the baby into his arms. The baby smiled as soon as he saw Hoseok. Her wide little doe eyes had so much innocence.

"Isn't she beautiful?"

"Yea, she's so beautiful" the baby let out tiny giggles.

"Nani"

Hoseok looked up to taehyung. "Excuse me?"

"Kim Nani. That's her name"