89

Everyone who was invited to the ball was having fun. Jin was walking around with Jungkook since people wanted to chat with the queen.

Namjoon was sitting down with minyeong and Yoongi also talking about a song that they will produce with Hoseok.

Jimin was in the restroom fixing her dress while also accompanying Mina so she can potty.

Hoseok and taehyung were walking towards the ball room where the party was. Hoseok had Nani in his arms since the little girl was falling asleep.

Once they were there they went to sit with Namjoon and Yoongi. Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon began to discuss more about the song while taehyung went to the bathroom.

On her way she saw Jimin and Mina walking back to the party.

"Hey sis, did Hoseok get here?"

"Yes, he's with Yoongi and Namjoon"

Jimin nodded, she noticed taehyung was being a little awkward.

"Sis are you ok?"

"Y-Yea"

Jimin knee she was lying. She saw a maid coming so she asked the maid to take mija to Yoongi. Jimin stayed back with taehyung.

"What's wrong?"

"W-What do you mean what's wrong? Nothing's wrong. Everything is alright"

Jimin held Taehyung's hands. She noticed the tears building up in Taehyung's eyes. She sighed.

"What happened?"

Taehyung beggan to sob. Jimin took taehyung to the nearest room available which was the library. Luckily no one was there.

"Tell me" Jimin said as she sat down next to taehyung

"I'm pregnant" taehyung said now fully crying. Jimin was there looking at her little sister cry.

"Tae..."

"I know I know, but I love Hoseok and I pretty sure he loves me...and...and now he'll leave me" taehyung said with fear in her voice.

The door opened, Hoseok walked inside with an awake Nani. Jimin stood up and walked towards him while taehyung dried her tears.

"Is she ok?"

"She'll tell you, c'mon Nani, let's go baby"

"Ok Auntie Mimi" Nani said. Since she wanted to walk she was placed on the floor. Jimin and Hoseok bowed. Once Jimin left and closed the door Hoseok walked to taehyung.

"Baby? You ok?"

Taehyung tries to calm down, but when Hoseok pulled her closer she cried some more.

"Baby, Tell me what's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant"