74

It's been two months since they broke up, taehyung has been feeling empty, she misses Hoseok.

They way they kiss, the way he holds her in his arms, the way she feels like they're a family when they cuddle with Nani.

She was currently in her room sipping a cup of hot chocolate, while sitting in her window seat. She heard a knock and saw a head pop in.

"Hey dongsaeng, how are you?" Jin asked. Taehyung just shrugged and continued to look out the window. Jin walked in sitting next to her sister.

"I know it's hard but-"

"But I wouldn't mind all those rumors. I wouldn't mind stepping out of throne just to be with Hoseok"

Taehyung sobbed.

"I love him...and you took that away from me" taehyung stood up and walked away.

~~~

Hoseok couldn't focus, he couldn't make a song, he didn't have anymore inspiration.

He sighed and got up. He grabbed his coat and went to the nearest cafe. Once he was there he ordered a vanilla coffee with caramel. He payed and walked to the nearest park which was being decorated with Christmas decorations.

He smiled sadly, he wishes taehyung could be with him, so he could hold her and kiss her and tell her how much she means to him.

He sighed and returned back to work.