86

It's been three weeks and everything had been going fine. Nani was talking, well, babbling some words but she almost got the hang of it. Hoseok was a bit busy with practice so they couldn't see eachother that much but he still videcalled and they had "dates" through the phone.

Taehyung was walking down the hallway of the castle to head to the library since she wanted some peace and quiet to think about the issues that had been talked about during the meeting.

As she was heading there she had to stop and hold herself against the wall, she suddenly felt nauseous, maybe she was walking fast?. But it went away in a few seconds.

But it happens again through out the day. She might just be getting sick since seokjin had told her not to go barefoot around the castle.

Finally she got to rest after a long day of work, she took off her heels and began to take off her dress. she wanted to relax so she put on her bathrobe and went to the bathroom  to take a relaxing warm bath.

Once it was ready, she took off her clothes and dipped herself in.

~~~

The next morning as she stretched she felt like she wanted to vomit, and as long as she tried to ignore it, it would get stronger to the point she vomited.

She ran to the restroom and vomited, after that she felt a little better. She washed her mouth and brushed her teeth. After that she took a shower and got ready for the day.

As the day went she could stop getting nauseous to the point were she had to cancel meetings.

~~~

Right now jin watched her sister moan in disgust while laying down and trying to sleep. She had called Hoseok a few minutes ago and he said he was on her way.

Nani was with Jimin and Yoongi along with Jungkook and minyeong.

"Where's Hoseok?"

"He's on his way"

"I want him"

"He'll get here ok?"

Taehyung tried to sleep but she couldn't. Thankfully Hoseok had came in at the right time.

"Hoseokie!"

"It's ok baby I'm here"

Hoseok bowed to seokjin which she returned. They talked a little bit before taehyung had requested Hoseok to lay down next to her.

"Just be careful, us Kim sisters a really sensitive when sick"