7

Hoseok glances the clock on the wall

2 am

Fucking 2am

He walked back and forth trying not to bite his nails. Suddenly the door unlocked. He snapped his neck so fast he almost broke it.

"Tae! Where were you?! I was about to call the cops!-"

"-relax...I was with the queen.."

"...did you do drugs? Who drugged you?!"

"First of all...I would never ever do drugs...second of all...I'm telling the truth"

-flash back to earlier-

"I'm sorry I don't know what you're taking about"

"We...we are sisters. You were kidnapped on your sixth birthday. Me and Jimin missed you along with mom"

"I-I-"

"Here...does this picture remind you of something?"

Seokjin handed her a picture of five year old taehyung. Taehyung observed the picture carefully, almost giving up until she saw a necklace. It looked like her necklace.

Taehyung touches her necklace ant takes it off carefully

Taehyung touches her necklace ant takes it off carefully. She also noticed a small elephant on her right arm. Well, anyone could have an elegant right?

"That's the same necklace our little sister had...You're our little sister"

-End of flashback-

"So that's why I'm late"

"...hold up...so you're a princess?"

"I don't know...I asked for a DNA test"

"And?"

"And they told me to come back tomorrow to know the results"

"But we have a test on science tomorrow"

"But I have to know"

"But the test-"

"-hobi I'm going after classes"

"...you could have said that sooner"