104

Life felt like a dream for taehyung.

She was gettin married to the man of her dreams in a year or so. She has one beautiful princess, and another one on the way.

Life couldn't be more perfect, or so she thought....

Taehyung was back at the castle since she wanted to help her sister with some queen duties, although Jin told her it was fine. Taehyung did it anyways.

"Ima go get us some fast food, although it's not healthy for the baby, we deserve it" Jin said after getting up.

All day they have been signing papers and permission slips for the city of the kingdom to construct something beneficial.

Taehyung sighed as she rubbed her five months old tummy. The baby slightly kicking.

"Hi baby...you're borde?" As if the baby understood, she kicked.

"Me too...but we're almost done. And once we finish, we can call daddy so he can come and cuddle us and Nani, yes?" The baby kicked as if she was agreeing.

Taehyung closed her eyes for a second but then opened them again to hear the office phone ringing. She groaned and reached for the phone.

"Hello?"

"Taehyung...it's been awhile.....slut"

"J-Jackson?"

"Yes bitch, I heard you got pregnant again. What a whore, only wanting to be dicked down"

"Why are you calling? We are divorced!"

"I don't care whore, you'll be mine again and I'll have you and my daughter back with me"

"Don't dare to bring my daughter into this!"

"Remember, I'm still her legal father, therefore I can do anything I want"

"Shut up and never call back!!"

Taehyung hung up the phone and started crying. The door busted open to reveal Namjoon. He ran towards her and kneeled on the floor.

"Taehyung are you ok?"

"Namjoon....he called"

"Who called?"

"Jackson"