23

Jin's pov

It's been four years since taehyung became queen. Since she's still learning how to rule, I'm here teaching her, and I don't mind. But whenever she's alone I hear her cry and call for someone.

Honestly she doesn't look happy.

~~

It's early morning and I'm awake since I have to direct taehyung to her meeting while Joonie takes kookie to kinder garden. I knock on her door. I wait for an asnwer but I don't get one. I go in to see the bed already made. I get out of her room and see one of our maids coming.

"Hello Blanca, have you seen taehyung?"

"She's outside in the garden your highness"

"Thank you"

~~~

When I get there I see taehyung sniffling while holding something. As I get closer she turns around and wipes her tears.

"What's wrong honey?"

She just shakes her head and sobs.

"I-It's just hard being queen"

I sit down with her and hug her. I know what she told me wasn't that fake but it wasn't the reason. I can see that she misses Hoseok.

"Honey, it's ok, I'm here to guide you through ok?"

She sniffs and nods. I smile while leaving a kiss on her forehead.

"You know, I wish I had someone to guide me when I was your age"

End of pov

~~~

As taehyung and Jin make it to the room the door opens again revealing a young prince  and a queen, his mother.

"Good morning queen seokjin"

"Good morning queen wang"

Both taehyung and the prince stare at eachother for a moment before bowing to eachother.

As they both talk taehyung zones out. She just sits there thinking about one person.

"Anyways I was thinking about marrying our young king and queen"

And with that taehyung snaps back to reality. Jin looks at taehyung and taehyung looks at Jin.

"I think it's a great idea, don't you think?"

Jin didn't want to answer since it wasn't her life that would change.

Taehyung sighs after thinking.

It's not like Hoseok will come back.

"I accept"