112

Taehyung frosted as she saw Jackson standing there.

"Hello cutie" he said walking inside. Taehyung backed you as he walked towards her.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?!" Hoseok yelled. He walked down the stairs and pushed him away from taehyung.

"Like I said...I'm back for my daughter" he said trying to walk up the stairs. But before he could, Hoseok punched him in the face.

"I don't want to fucking see you near my house, my daughters, or my fiancé! You hear me!!?"

Jackson just laughed as he purpled out a paper from his pocket, he handed it to taehyung who began to read it.

"I'll see you both in court, and better say goodbye to Nani" Jackson said standing up and dusting his suit. He walked to the front door and disappeared.

"He wants Nani, he requested the Nani's custody"

~~~

Nani woke up in the middle of the night. She got up and went to the bathroom by herself. She used her potty all on her own like the little big girl she was. Once she was done she used her step stool and washed her hands.

On her way back, she heard sniffles from nari's room. She walked in to see her mommy sitting in the rocking chair.

"Mommy?"

Taehyung looked up and wiped her face, Nani walked closer to taehyung and asked to be picked up.

"What wrong mommy?" Nani asked

"Nothing baby, mommy is ok"

"Mommy ok?"

Taehyung nodded

"Mommy sad?"

Taehyung chuckled, Nani was so tiny but so smart. Taehyung brought her closer to her chest and just cuddled her.

"Mommy is ok, ok?"

Nani nodded

"Love you mommy"

"Love you too baby girl"