28

Jimin walked down the hallway to Taehyung's room. She had plans to spend time with her little sister before the wedding. Even tho the wedding was about two months away.

Jimin knocked on the door. She waited patiently but she didn't receive no answer. She carefully went in to see a pile of blankets and pillows.

"Tae? honey? Are you awake!"

She didn't receive a reply so she went closer to the bed. She thaought taehyung was playing so she pulled the blankets away from taehyung.

Jimin gasped.

Taehyung's legs were sort of covered in small purple bruises and scratches. Her stomach had belt prints while her lip was swollen.

~~~

Jin was in jungkook's room playing with him while Namjoon went to do king duty. She heard a continuous knock.

"Come in"

Jimin buster in looking scared.

"What happened? You're scaring Jungkook"

"It's our sister...her body is covered in bruises"

~~~

Taehyung woke up wincing in pain. She took a warm shower and after that she walked to the graden.  The dress she was wearing today wasn't anything luxurious. She walked outside to the fountain. She sat and leaned down a little to touch the water which was a little cold since cold season was close.

She looked at her arms then pulled her dress a little to see her legs.

"Ouch..."

Taehyung sighed....is this going to be her life now?