19

It's a week before the ball, and taehyung has been stressed. Why? Because the ball will introduce her as a princess, and she doesn't know why but it makes her nervous. She also wanted Hoseok to learn table manners and waltz dance and other royal stuff.

"So this is a salad fork, a fish fork, a cocktail fork, a-"

"Woah woah, why am I learning this?" Hoseok asked as he saw a bunch of forks, knives and spoons in front of him.

"For the dinner ball, now this.."

Taehyung continued explaining more stuff that he should and shouldn't do. Next it was speech. Since there would be other kings and queens along with princes and princesses, Hoseok should learn how to talk to one.

"Now when you are talking to a queen you must say your highness, my queen, or her royal presence. When talking to a princess you must say my princess, young misses, or-"

"Ok ok I think I got it" Hoseok says as he gets up and walks away. He sits on his bed and thinks about something

Is taehyung changing me just to make a good impression?

"Hey why did you left?"

"You know...it's funny how weeks ago you didn't want to hang out with me because I'm not rich or a billionaire, now you're trying to change me"

"No I'm not, I'm just...preparing you"

"For what?"

"To be around royal people"

Hoseok scores and nods.

"I'm going out, I don't wanna fight again" Hoseok takes his jacket and his car keys.

"You know, if you don't want to come, don't come. Either way I would be happy without you" taehyung said without realizing what she said.

Hoseok nods

"Have fun at your fancy ball...without me"