65

Although Yoongi grew up as a prince, his life wasn't the best.

His mom and dad were always going out on business Trips, events, parties. It like they never had a son.

And when they did remember, they forced Yoongi to do so many things.

"Yoongi learn to play piano"

"Yoongi learn 13 languages"

"Yoongi read the great Gatsby by tonight"

"Yoongi learn al the definitions of the dictionary"

"Yoongi learn how to count large bills"

It was always Yoongi Yoongi Yoongi. Never did they tell him a good night story, or kissed his booboos, or tell him they loved him.

He grew up to be a cold kid...

One day, he was walking around his castle, "Yoongi, come here darling" his mother called in her fake tone. Yoongi walked towards the room which was likes living room but more welcome-y and more lively.

"I want you to meet princess Kim Jimin, your future queen"

"What?!" He shouted. No one told him he had to marry this soon.

Jimin and Yoongi has to spend the rest of the day together. Yoongi looked at Jimin and a lot of thoughts came to his mind.

Fucking kiss ass

Slut

Bitch

Fucking cock sucker

"I know you don't want to marry! Neither do I! I want my life to be free! Not tied to commitment!"

"And you think I wanna marry?! Dk you think I'm ready to just marry some whore?!"

"Who do you think you are calling a whore?!"

"You don't know what I've been through! My parents never loved me, I was their only way to get clout! They never took care of me! Everything I learned I learned on my own! Every birthday I spent it alone! And they told me with their fake ass tone that I'm gonna marry some whore cock sucking bitch!"

"And you think I want this?! My mother died when I was 12! At least you still have your mother! You don't know how much it feels to have Both of your parents dead! If I were you, I would appreciate all the moments i would still have with my parents while they take a breath!  I've been through so much! And I'm not gonna let no man call me a whore!"

Jimin broke down.

Yoongi stayed at her, it's like if they were connected. He came back to his senses to see her walking away.

"Where are you going?"

"Home"

"Eomma told me to drop you off"

The car ride was silent besides from a few sniffles here and there. Yoongi would glance at jimin who was looking outside.

"L-listen...I'm sorry...I-"

"Just don't say anything" she said. He nodded. He noticed that I was going to be a king ride so he turned on some music.

The song that came on was let her go by passenger.

Jimin seemed more relaxed so Yoongi did what he never had done...sing.

"Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go...

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low...
Only hate the road when you're missing home...
Only know you love her when you let her go...
And you let her go"

Jimin was looking at Yoongi. Yoongi looked back at Jimin who turned to face the other way.

"Y-you sing well" she said

"Thank you"

"Thank you for bringing me home" she said.

He nodded and pulled her for a hug. She didn't even try to fight back, she just let it happen.

"I'm sorry Jimin-ssi"

"I'm sorry yoongles"

He smiled...

Yoongles...

It made his heart flutter