131

Taehyung and Hoseok were bow on their way back. After lots and lots of exploring and...having sex, they finally missed home.

Now all is left to do is hoseok's coronation. He has been preparing for almost a year now and he's both excited and nervous.

Some people still think Hoseok is using taehyung for the title of king.

And he's obviously not. He loves taehynng and he loves his little girls. He appreciates and loves his new family.

~~~

Hoseok and taehyung were now at hoseok's house, they told Namjoon and Jin and Yoongi and Jimin that they were back.

Hoseok was packing some of his things since he's going be living in the castle. He's still going to keep the house so he made sure not to take everything.

Taehyung was resting on hoseok's bed while Hoseok packed a bit more clothes.

She was tired and her eyes got droopy and it was hard for her to be awake.

Hoseok noticed that, he reached for a blanket at the end side of the bed and covered Taehyung with it.

" 'm not sleepy" taehyung said yawning.

"Yes you are baby, it's ok, rest" and with that, taehyung fell asleep.

Hoseok finished a few minutes after she fell asleep. He laid down and scrolled through his tweeter as he waited for taehyung to wake up.

~~~

"Mommy! You're back!" Nani yelled as she ran towards taehyung.

"Yes baby, I'm back" taehynng said kissing her head.

And for the rest of the day the little family spent the day at hoseok's house.