71

It was finally Nani's birthday, taehyung woke up and went to Nani's crib, there she was...her little bundle of giggles. She softly boiled her nose.

"Baby girl wake up.."

Nani whined at being woken up. But as soon as she saw her mother's face, she whined for her mama.

"Happy birthday my love" Nani smiles and began to hable some words. Taehyung pickedbout some clothes and gave her a warm bubbly bath.

After that she took her to the kitchen and made some breakfast for them and Jin, Jungkook and Namjoon.

"Good morning birthday girl" said Namjoon walking inside the kitchen, he gave her a kiss in her chubby cheeks.

"Kookie are you going to wish Nani a happy birthday?"

"Not yet, I need to make her a card" he said playing with Nani as much as he could reach.

"Andrea? Can you set the table, please?" One of the maids nodded and went tot the dinning hall.

"Hey sis! Hey Nani happy birthday baby girl" Jin said walking inside the kitchen, she took Nani from her seat and kissed her and hugged her.

"I remember when she was born. She was such a giggly baby" Jin said

"She still is" taehyung said setting the cookies inside the oven. She wanted to cook every food for the party.

~~~

Taehyung manage to set the back yard of the castle for Nani's party. She rented some tables and chairs and bought a kiddie pool.

The servants helped her set out decorations and tables.

"Ok

"Ok..I think we're done" taehyung said thanking the maids. She went inside and got ready.

~~~

"Queen taehyung? Sir Hoseok is here" one of the maids said, she thanked her and went downstairs with Nani in her arms.

"Hi hobi"

Hoseok walked towards taehyung and kissed her. Then she kissed the little girl's head.

"Happy birthday Nani! You're getting so big!" He said giving her a hug.

"We're just missing Jimin her family and my cousins and their parents"

"I-I'm meeting your other part of the family?"

"Yea, don't worry, you'll be fine"