128

For the rest of the day Hoseok and taehyung went to the beach. Only to walk tough since they didn't have bathing suits on.

Then they went to eat at Panda Express since taehyung likes Panda Express.

They decided to order the food and eat it at the beach house.

~~~

Hoseok was in the room looking through the channels in the living room.

"Hobi? Could you come to the bedroom? I want to cuddle"

Taehyung yelled. Hoseok turned off the tv and walked to the bedroom to find taehyung sitting in the middle of the bed with her legs open and a smirk wearing a white see through lingerie.

 Hoseok turned off the tv and walked to the bedroom to find taehyung sitting in the middle of the bed with her legs open and a smirk wearing a white see through lingerie

"Hey hobi" taehyung said seductively. Hoseok was just standing by the doorway. She chuckled and gets up. She walks towards him and pulls him to the bed. She switches their position so by the time they're close to the bed, taehyung throws him on the bed.

Then she proceeds to climb in top of his lap. She begins to grind on his lap and give him seductive looks.

"Oh yea baby, you're doing so well kitten" Hoseok said groaning.

Taehyung liked this feeling of control. But she loved being submissive for Hoseok.

"Daddy" taehyung moaned as Hoseok played with Taehyung's covered kitty.

"Would you like me to take this off and devour your wet Pussy?"

"Yes Daddy!"

Hoseok got up and undressed himself. Taehyung watched hoseok's member spring up. No matter how many times she has seen it, it always amazes her how big it is.

8 1/2 inches long.

Hoseok took off Taehyung's bottom and began to eat her out. She moaned as she felt him suck on her clit.

"Yea! Right there!" She yelled.

Hoseok chuckled.

After eating her out, Hoseok took off Taehyung's tip and played with her soft breasts. He cupped them and pinched the nipples and played with them.

"Daddy, I want to suck you"

Hoseok laid down and let Taehyung go between his legs so she would suck his dick.

She bobbed her head up and down and made sure to massage his balls. He groaned as he felt the pleasure.

"You love sucking my cock don't you?" He asked

"Yes Daddy" she said before continue to suck.

"Ok baby, daddy wants to fuck your tight pussy"

Taehyjg laid down and let Hoseok finger her to prepare her. He six cores her and made sure to stretch her out.

As he slid his duck inside, he grunts and moans. No matter how much he spent in stretching her, she still tight.

"Oh baby" he sais he was finally balls deep inside of her. He bent down and kissed her lips and wiped the tear away.

"Baby, you're doing so good for daddy. Such a good baby"

Taehynng blushes and smiles.

He processed to start moving slow, then to a normal pace, then he literally pounded her.

"Hoseok! Oh!" She moaned out loud.

After some minutes they switched positions. They were now laying on their side. Hoseok was behind her big he still fucked her pussy.

Taehyung And Hoseok kisses as Hoseok pounded deep into her.

"I'm cumming!" Taehyung said as she played with her breasts.

"Me too baby, lets cum together"

Hoseok said. Taehyung cummed on his dick and Hoseok cummed inside of her.

"I love you mrs.jung"

"I love you to mr.jung"