105

It was really terrifying, after that call, taehyung just locked herself in her room. Hoseok was taking care of Nani, but he was also really worried about his fiancé.

So he tried to get her to talk to him but she never answered. So Hoseok tried again that day, he had bought Taehyung's favorite foods and snacks. He had asked his mom if she could watch Nani for the afternoon. And of course she agreed, she loves her granddaughter.

So right now Hoseok was in front of hoseok's door room. He knocked and again, no response.

"Baby? It's me, hobi"

He hear some feet stomps and the door unlocking, he smiled worriedly at taehyung who was laying in bed.

"Baby? It's me hobi, what's wrong my love?"

"Hobi, cuddle me please"

Hoseok couldn't say no to his pregnant and emotional fiancé, so he took of his sweater and shoes and laid next to Taehyung.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

Taehyjg started to sob as she felt Hoseok pulled her closer.

"He called"

Hoseok frowned confused, "who called?"

"J-Jackson...he called"

Hoseok felt his blood run cold, he didn't notice himself spacing out u til taehyung leaned and buried her head on the crook of his neck.

"He wants to take Nani away from me" she said tearing.

Hoseok warped his strong arms around her waist, but making sure not to squish the baby bump.

"He won't, not under my watch. I will protect you, Nani, and our baby"

Taehyung snifflesas she cuddles closer to Hoseok. He pats her back softly and slowly, making sure to calm taehyung.

"I love you hobi"

"I love you too babe"