106

It was already 8 months and three weeks, in one more week taehyung will be having her baby girl. But from everything that has been happening, the doctor said she might have the baby earlier.

Right now taehyung was in bed rest since she's been feeling aches and pains in her lower back and stomach.

Hoseok was in the room but sitting in the sofa that was placed in there, reading Nani a book while taehyung slept.

"And the sheep lived happily with his family. The end."

Nani clapped as Hoseok sets the book aside, then they hear someone knocking, "come in", Hoseok said. Then two little kids came in walking holding their favorite toy.

"Uncle hobi, Can Nani play with us?" Asked Jungkook.

"Of course" he said as he put Nani in the floor, "bye daddy! Laterrrr!" Nani said as she ran out with her cousins.

Hoseok smiled, he then went to put the kids book in the book shelf and took another book.

Ruling 101
How to rule a small kingdom.

He continued reading the book, he wanted to make sure he knew how to rule a kingdom and he also wanted to prove the people that he could be a great king.

So he sat down next to taehyung in the bed and started to read.

~~~~

Taehyung woke up around 7 or 8 pm, she sat up carefully and looked around. She then saw Hoseok sleeping on his stomach with the book next to him. She smiled and went to sit near him since he was sleeping near the end of the bed.

She closed the book and petted his hair. Her long fingers ran in his black locks.

"My hobi, Thank you for your effort. You'll be a great king"

She said as she tried to lean down and kiss his head, but her big belly bump didn't allow her, so she just sighed and giggled as she rubbed her belly bump.

"Hello there baby girl, are you awake?"

She said, seconds later she felt a kick. she smiled.

"Are you excited to be here with us?"

She smiled as the baby kicked.

"You know...me, your daddy, and your sister Nani are waiting for you. We love you"