67

The next day taehyung woke up a little cold, she turned around and noticed Hoseok was still asleep. She caressed his cheeks and his lips with her thumb.

She smiles and leans to kiss his lips, "Morning sleeping beauty", she said. Hoseok's eyes fluttered opened and saw Taehyung's cute face. He leans closer to her and placed his head on her shoulder.

"Such a Baby" She said giggling. Hoseok continues to sleep. She sighs and decides to sleep too.

~~~

"Mammaaaa! Dadddddaaaaa!" Nani woke them up through the baby monitor. They look at eachother before kissing each other's lips.

"Morning beautiful"

"Morning handsome"

They get up. Hoseok goes to the restroom while taehyung walks to Nani's room. She sees the little girl standing on her crib.

"My little princess is growing up" she says as she takes her into her arms. She changes her diaper and feeds her a bottle of milk.

She walks down while feeding Nani. She enters the kitchen to see Hoseok already making breakfast. He has a little apretón that says 'kiss the cook'

"Dadda" Nani says. Hoseok turns around and gives her a playful soft bite into her forehead. She squeals and giggles.

"No dadda" Hoseok kisses her forehead and then proceeds to kiss taehyung again.

"Whatcha making?" She says.

"Scrambled egg with toast. I hope that's fine" he says. She nods and quickly pecks his nose.

"Thank you my hubby"

"No problem...my beautiful girlfriend"