109

"Look at our baby girl, she's gorgeous inst she?" Hoseok asked taehyung who was holding the baby close to her.

"She's so beautiful" taehyung said. They are still at the hospital, and they're waiting for their family to show up.

"I can't wait for Nani to meet her baby sister" Hoseok said wiping away a booger from Nani's nose.

"Me too, I hope she doesn't get jealous or something" taehyung said.

"Why would you say that?"

"Because we are going to pay a little more attention to our baby since she's a new born, and I fell like she'll get jealous"

"Don't worry babe, we'll always love our first daughter"

Taehyung smiled. She loves it when she hears Hoseok call Nani his daughter.

Their chat was Inter outed by a knock on the door. Hoseok stood up and opened the door. The first one inside was Nani.

"Daddy! I missed you"

"I missed you too my jelly bean" Hoseok said picking up Nani in his arms. Nani giggles since her daddy called her a Jelly bean.

Soon everyone was in the small private room. Hoseok's mom was so happy to have another granddaughter.

The first one to carry the new baby was Jin then Jimin. Namjoon was afraid of dropping her but still managed to carry the baby. Then Yoongi took her into his arms but she ended up pooping, so Hoseok had to change her diaper. But after a quick diaper change he passed her to his mom. Hoseok's mom was so happy to have her grandbaby in her arms.

"Nani come here sweetie" taehyung called. Nani ran to the bed and got a little bit of help from her uncle Yoongi. She sat down next to her mom and waited.

"Would you like to meet your baby sister?"

"Baby sissy?" Nani asked. Everyone in the room chuckled.

"Yes, you baby sissy"

Hoseok told Nani how to hold her baby sister correctly. Nani was just shocked to see her baby sister. Whne taehyung was still pregnant, she would tell her mommy and daddy how she was going to be the best sister ever. She was going to play with her, and teach her how to play tea parties, and teach her how to draw puppies.

"So tiny"

"Whats her name?" Jimin asked

Hoseok and taehyung looked at eachother, they already had a name in mind a long time ago.

"Nari. Jung nari"