136

Taehyung looked up hoping that what she felt wasn't a dream or something.

"Hobi? Are you awake? Can you hear me?"

Taehyung stood up and looked at Hoseok who groaned. He started to open his eyes little by little.

"Tae" he said in a whisper like tone.

"Baby, you're ok" Taehyung smiled. She opened the door and called a nurse. A nurse and a doctor came in and checked him.

"Looks like the anestesia is wearing out. He'll soon be in a bit of pain but we'll prescribe him some pain killers" the doctor bowed and headed out.

Taehynng got closer to Hoseok who was smiling weakly at her. Taehyung leaned down and softly kissed hoseok's lips.

"You're awake" Taehyjg said softly as she softly carretes hoseok's cheek.

"I'm sorry that I had you all worried" hoseok said. Taehyung shook her head.

"Don't say you're sorry, you saved my life. You risked your life to save me and Nani"

Hoseok chuckled but immediately regretted it.

"I would die if it meant keeping you and our daughters safe"

~~~

Taehynng had asked Jimin if she could bring Nani and nari to the hospital. The Min couple said that they would be there in thirty minutes.

Taehynng was feeding Hoseok, even though Hoseok told taehyung that he could feed himself.

"You're my husband, I made a promise to take care of you till death do us apart. Now, open your mouth"

Hoseok chuckled and a opened his mouth.

~~~

Taehyung and Hoseok heard a knock in the door. Taehyjg went to open it and was happy to see her little girls.

"Daddy!" Both Nani and nari said.

Taehynng helped them to get in the bed and they both immediately hugged their daddy.

"Be careful girl, daddy is still hurting"

"Ouchie?" Nari said.

"Yes baby, daddy has ouchie" taehyung said as she sat on the bed after thanking her sister for bringing the girls.

"I missed you daddy" Nani said hugging Hoseok.

"I missed all of you" Hoseok said kissing Nani's forehead.

"I thought you were going to leave us daddy"

Hoseok felt his heart hurt. Just imagining him leaving his precious baby girls and taehyung.

"Nani, listen to me ok?" Nani nodded, tears were running down her chubby cheeks. Hoseok wipes her tears before continuing.

"Daddy loves you so much, I would never leave you or your sister or your mother. I would be so dumb if I ever had the thought of doing that"

"It's just that, I didn't see you daddy", she paused and looked at her chubby hands, "I got scared"

Hoseok pulled Nani and hugged her.

"Never be scare baby, daddy will always be there to protect you and your sister"

Nani backed a little from the hug and kookie day him. She wiped her own tears and held out her little pinky.

"Promise?"

Hoseok chuckled and linked his pinky with Nani's little pinky.

"Promise"