73

Taehyung watched Nani silently sleep. She felt bad for not watching nani, she could've drowned and she was over here having a good time.

"Baby?" Hoseok said. Taehyung turned around with tears in her cheeks.

"It's ok babe"

"No it's not! My baby could've drowned! I'm a bad mother" she said crying in hoseok's arms.

"You are not", he said leaning away from her so he could dry her tears, "you are the worlds best mother. No one will ever be the perfect parent, do be to hard on yourself"

She sniffles and smiles

"Thank you for being here, and for saving Nani...you're my hero" she said kissing his lips.

"And you're my queen"

~~~

"Rumors say that the queen Kim taehyung, and solo rapper jung Hoseok are dating"

"Future king of South Korea? Jung Hoseok?"

Who will walk away from their position? Will jung Hoseok become king? Will queen taehyung step down from throne?"

~~~

Namjoon read all the tweets, and posts some people have made, he looked up at Jin who was walking back and forth.

"This could get out of hand, we need to do something"

"Babe, what are you talking about?" Jin looked at Namjoon. She sat down next to him and held his hands.

"If these rumors keep on going, one of them will end up hurt"

~~~

Taehyung was in her room painting a canvas, she went to her little pull out table where she kept the paint, she opened the cap and poured some in her pállate.

She then received a message, she wiped her hand and went to get her phone.

My baby daddy☀️❤️☀️

Babe, your sister just asked me to come over

What for?

I don't know, but I'm on my way, are you and Nani ok?

We are, don't worry love

Ok,see you in a bit honey

Ok love you❤️

Love you too❤️

~~~

Taehyung was called to Jin's and Namjoon's office, she walked inside to see Hoseok already there.

"Hobi, you're here" taehyung said kissing Hoseok in the cheek. She noticed that he was a little bit off.

"So, why were we called?"

Jin shows them the news papers with all the topics about them.. both of taehyung read them. She felt a little confused.

"So? They're just assuming...and we're already dating s-so-"

"We need you both to break up"