34

Jimin and Jin has noticed the bruises on Taehyung's skin. They had also noticed that taehyung would get morning sickness and she would eat more.

They were walking around the castle when they hear slapping sounds and loud thuds in Taehyung's and Jackson's room.

"What's goin on-" they opened the door thinking someone accidentally fell but they saw Jackson with a belt and taehyung in the ground holding her belly and trying to cover her face.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

Jackson looked at them. He was about to hit them too but Yoongi and Namjoon got there in time. Jackson took his keys and ran away.

Jimin and Jin kneeled and hugged their little sister.

"We need to hide her"

"But where....?" Taehyung said sobbing.

~~~

Hoseok received a knock on his door. He went to open it and saw the kings and queens.

"Your majesty" Hoseok bowed.

"We need you to do us a favor"

~~~

It's been about an hour since the married couples left. They had ask Hoseok if taehyung could live with her for a while.

Now Hoseok is getting his bed ready for taehyung.

"You dont have to sleep in the living room" Hoseok shook his head

"You need more rest since you're expecting" Taehyung gave him a confused look.

"How do you know?"

Hoseok shrugged. He was walking away. "Lucky guess...also because your belly is growing"