77

Jimin was relaxing in the bathtub with a warm bubbly bath that her wonderful husband min Yoongi prepared for her.

She was currently reading a book while relaxing, she was so interested in the characters and the plot twist that she didn't noticed her husband walking inside.

"Hello beautiful, are you ready for our date?"

Jimin looked up from her book, "what date?", she asked.

"A date that I've been preparing"

"But baby...I don't feel like going out" Jimin Whined, she was feeling a little nauseous lately.

"It's ok, because our date isn't outside"

Jimin smiles.

"Good, I don't feel like going out" she said with a pout, Yoongi leans and kisses her lips softly.

"You're so cute"

~~~

Jimin was playing yea party with Mina, she had to wear her crown and a boa. Mina served them some juice that her mom let her drink and some cookies to eat.

"How is your day going miss mommy?" She said

"It's going great miss Mina, any tea to share?"

"Only that my mommy is the most beautiful"

Jimin smiles and kisses her daughters chubby hand.

"And my baby is the most cutest"

"Mommy, can I ask you something?"

"Sure" Mina sits on jimin's laps as she plays with her little chubby fingers.

"C-can I have a sibling ?"

Jimin sat there looking at her daughter, she wanted a sibling?

"I-it's ok if you don't want to give me a sibling...I just thought it would be nice...anyways back to the game"

~~~

Jimin walked back to her room after putting Mina to sleep, Jimin walked to her bedroom, she opened the door to be met with the bed covered in a fort like shape with blankets and pillows. She walked further into the room and went ringside the bed fort.

 She walked further into the room and went ringside the bed fort

There were her favorite snacks and some other junk food. In the middle were some roses and a teddy bear.

To my dear wifey🖤

I luv u

Owo

From king swag Yoongi

Aka your favorite handsome man

Jimin smiles and lays down and grabs a bit of popcorn to munch on.

"Is my beautiful wife here? May i enter?" Yoongi asks from the outside.

"You May enter my king"

Yoongi went isnside the fort with his Kumamon onesie that yoongis loves so much. Jimin ends up laughing out loud.

"Babe, what are you wearing?"

"It's called fashion babe, and girl I am Ro-King-It" he said snapping from side to side. He laid down next to Jimin and puts on a movie in his computer.

"Thank you for this date...it's romantic and cozy" she said in his ear since Yoongi was being the little spoon right now.

"I knew you'd like it"