51

It's been a week since Mina was staying at hoseok's. Taehyung would constantly thank Hoseok for letting them stay there.

Hoseok would tell her that it was no problem. He'll do anything for her family.

~~~

Jimin and Yoongi found out what Mina did. Jimin wouldn't stop blaming herself, she kept repeating things like "I'm a horrible mother", "I should've done better".

Yoongi Hugs her from behind. Jimin turns around and leans in yoongi's touch.

"Honey, you're not a bad mother. You're the opposite, you're amazing. It was me although I did promise her and intended to make my promise come true, we are the rulers of the kingdom. We also need to take care of it"

Jimin noded and went to sit down in the bed. Yoongi sat next to her and brought her land up to his lips and kissed her hand.

"Hoseok called a few nights ago. Mina apparently ran away and found her way to hoseok's house. She's  staying with him and taehyung"

~~~

Taehyung was brushing Mina's hair. Mina was singing a soft little tune.

"Done. Brush your teeth and get ready for bed"

"Thank you Auntie taetae"

Mina went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Taehyung went to Nani's room to see Hoseok putting her to sleep. She knocked on the door softly. Hoseok looked at her and smiled.

"It look like Nani is comfortable in your chest" Hoseok chuckled.

Taehyung walked closer to them and kissed hoseok's lips and Nani's head. Hoseok put her in the crib and covered her with a blanket.

"Thank you hobi, for everything. Sorry that we are invading your home"

"You are not invading my home. I love when you stay over"

Taehyung giggled. He looked at hoseok's lips and leaned to peck them.

"I can't wait for our date"