3

12 years later

"Tae slow down you'll fall"

"But this is fun hobi"

Taehyung laughed as she skated down a ramp. She did tricks and stuff. She didn't noticed the small rock on the ground.

"Tae you'll hurt-"

"Ow!"

Hoseok ran over to taehyung. She lifted up her elbow to see a light scratch.

"Omg...I'm gonna die! I can see the light already! Oh mr.goldy? Is that you? Sorry for t-trying to cook you...I-i just wanted to show m-my cooking s-skills" taehyung pretended to die by sticking her tongue out.

"...are you done? People are watching"

"...yea I'm done let's go" taehyung grabsa hold of hoseok's hand. Thank god taehyung was walking first so she could see him blush.

Not to be a chismosa, but Hoseok likes taehyung.

They got inside hoseok's car and drove to a diner. They went to their favorite one,m. It's was like those old diner with the checkered walls and floor and booth tables.

"Hello what are you having today?" A waitres cake and took her note pad.

"I want a hamburger with fries and sprite" Hoseok ordered.

"I want a small pizza with some French fries and Fanta"

"Ok will that be all for now?"

"Yes, thank you"

"You're welcome handsome" the waters winked and walked away swaying her hips. Hoseok watched her go while taehyung watched Hoseok.

She's more beautiful than me

"Hey, you ok ?"

Taehyung nodded.

"Gotta go take a shit"

"Ew" Hoseok laughed "ok, tell me how it went"